EFL Off-Season News

Remove this Banner Ad

err no mate...theres a tim kelly that plays for noble park and a dean kelly that plays for noble park...but only dean is heath blacks half brother....

yer thats what im sayin Tim Kelly isnt releated to Heath, its Jace who is his other half brother....

Matt Robbins has spoken to Vermont about playing there next year after winning a premiership with Ormond in the VAFA.

Any news on this?

Nothing as far as I know.

Luke Cotchett from Port Melb heading to Vermont. Shane Fyfe - Sale & Country Rep also joining Vermont. Henley & Stephens returning also.

Norwood to improve with the signings of Clarke, Clayton, Jansz & Grainger from Euroa. Should play finals the Noorsmen.

Nothing as far as I know.

Luke Cotchett from Port Melb heading to Vermont. Shane Fyfe - Sale & Country Rep also joining Vermont. Henley & Stephens returning also.

Norwood to improve with the signings of Clarke, Clayton, Jansz & Grainger from Euroa. Should play finals the Noorsmen.

Ran into some guys at gym after Ormond's 1st run last night. Brendan & Matt Robbins there, Matt took training.

Apparently big Richo (Watsonias gun centre half forward) is seriously considering a very good offer from templestowe. Word is the big fella is disgruntled with his current contract.

Does anyone how Matthew Clark (ex.The Basin) and Ben "Sticks" Nicoll (ex.Ringwood) go? Was told Clarky was a very good mid fielder at The Basin and Seville while Sticks was a very handy player at Ringwood.:confused:

The Belgrave Football club are seeking applications for Senior (playing) Assistant Coach for the 2009 season.
Payments Negotiable.
Any interested persons should email belgravefc@hotmail.com or ring Darren on 0417515909

Brendan Rinaldi has signed at Balwyn. The EFL U21 rising star from 2003 who has since played at Box Hill, Subiaco and Frankston YCW in between overseas travelling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys

Hoping someone from the Balwyn football club can help me out. Looking for a phone number for Marcus Miller. Plays 2nds at Balwyn. If any one has his contact details can you please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back