News Ej Whitten Legends Match - Victoria v All-stars - Fri, Sept 1, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the worst thing ever created.
How do they manage to stuff something as simple and worm as the EJ legends game. With something so horrible and irrelevant as AFLX.

Sham on you AFL!
I would rather watch the two best country sides or something similar than this s**t.

Promote that rather than this s**t

Is Bigfooty filled with nothing but underage? This is what EJ Whitten games have been like since they started, it's always just been a bit of fun. Reading this miserable thread, it's like you muppets are expecting a high quality game or something. :rolleyes:
Its for charity and in the name of the great EJ. It needs to be at least somewhat entertaining for people to donate. Its nothing like the last few years. No tackling or even a care about winning. Its bloody boring.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The average Bigfooty poster watching the Legends game while whining non-stop:

buOJYya.jpg

Is Bigfooty filled with nothing but underage? This is what EJ Whitten games have been like since they started, it's always just been a bit of fun. Reading this miserable thread, it's like you muppets are expecting a high quality game or something. :rolleyes:
The problem is the AFLX format.

Nah, I think you're wrong. It hasn't always been this devoid of any effort from the defending team.

Thought the last few years were pretty bad.

This is an absolute disaster to watch. Nobody trying, ground too small. What the hell were they thinking?
I actually feel for the players. Most probably thinking the concept is a joke but couldn’t be seen to refuse to play for the cause. Now that attitude is probably showing in the field. And how do you defend a score when players are kicking goals from “CHB”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its for charity and in the name of the great EJ. It needs to be at least somewhat entertaining for people to donate. Its nothing like the last few years. No tackling or even a care about winning. Its bloody boring.

How about those charity marathons? Nothing more entertaining than watching people jog, right?
What about events that are literally nothing more than social gatherings?

People like you and all the other saps in this thread just want something to complain about.

I have two coherent thoughts about this game based on the 30 seconds I watched before I hard noped.

1. AFLX is truly the turd that will not flush on the AFL calendar.

2. I feel embarassed for every former great who is demeaning themself playing this circus.

Nah, I think you're wrong. It hasn't always been this devoid of any effort from the defending team.
Its been a pisstake. For God's sake Russell Gilbert, Strachanie, Hamish and Andy, Hutchy, etc. All played. It's not a footy match, it's basically an exhibition show like live theatre.

Some decent defending is enjoyable to watch. The team without the ball isn't doing anything.
Obvious defenders are doing nothing when they standby and shepherd through opposition goals. Previous years were often rigged, but it least they were semi-competitive. It's been going down hill as more and more F-grade celebrity nobodies get dragged out, but Hutchinson has speed that decline up one hundred-fold with this s**t.

A bunch of fat old blokes playing AFLX. Yeah great, thanks.....appreciate it. EJ would be embarrassed that this tripe is in his name.

I have two coherent thoughts about this game based on the 30 seconds I watched before I hard noped.

1. AFLX is truly the turd that will not flush on the AFL calendar.

2. I feel embarassed for every former great who is demeaning themself playing this circus.
I lasted a minute and a half. Anyone would think this is run by the crows administration

How about those charity marathons? Nothing more entertaining than watching people jog, right?
What about events that are literally nothing more than social gatherings?

People like you and all the other saps in this thread just want something to complain about.
Funny thing is you're here whinging about others whinging. Get off you're high horse. This is horrible and nothing like years gone by. This is now likely to be the last EJ Whitten match that ever sees the light of TV. They won't raise what they could of. Its a disappointment. Not even fun to watch at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back