Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Seriously folks.

No agendas to spout on about, in this thread, I will actually feature a wine of the week.

What a weird concept. No mudslinging, no clubs, just good old fashioned advice. A service proudly bought to you by EJW Enterprises.

IRL, I actually do work in wine, and love it.

I aim to stick around the $20-30 price point, as I reckon it needs to be affordable.

And, if anyone has any questions, fire away.

Up next, our first ever Wine Of The Week

Do you like Shiraz? So do I, it's delicious.

Australia's most popular Shiraz over $15 is Pepperjack....that's not the wine of the week, that'd be too easy. Nothing wrong with it either, it's a solid wine.

The reason I mention it, is that if you like Pepperjack, or the also popular Jacob's Creek Double Barrel, you will love the wine of the week.

Introducing De Bortoli Woodfired Heathcote Shiraz
upload_2017-6-22_16-38-20.jpeg
You should be able to pick up this sucker for $20 or maybe as low as $18.
Just like Pepperjack it's big, rich and juicy. It has amazing really deep colour. It's spicy and aromatic, and really mouthfilling. I found this actually quite easy to guzzle. A nice charred steak or a pizza with mushrooms on it would go well here I reckon.

In my eyes, a real bargain.

Did someone say Goooooon?
0.jpg

I'm happy that you've found your niche, but this is too much.
cheers mate. Don't like wine, don't read.
I will actually be putting up a bottle before the weekend each week. Not being a bellend, I like wine.

I actually don't like wine.

any suggestions EJW?
Serious question, how old are you? Most people don't get into wine until at least mid/late 20's.
Drink what you like, if you don't like wine, no stress. s**t happens. But go back to it every now and then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

24 so early/close to mid 20s
yeah right.....don't force it, but if people who know what they are on about are having wine with food, just have a little bit every now and then. One day you'll go, s**t, this ones alright. And you'll be off and rolling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back