Media EKA: Most Likely To Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Ooh, I forgot about this one.

NuJSwTr.png

Answer to Q11 is totally _Cayz_ by the way. ;)

Ooh, I forgot about this one.

NuJSwTr.png

Answer to Q11 is totally _Cayz_ by the way. ;)
That's not only funny, it's clever... You should've won.

By the way, I'll have a go...

1. If I pressed a lower floor by accident, I get out there. If I press a higher floor by accident, I correct my mistake.

2. Obviously I did.

3. 100 Caleb sized Sandilands. I'd never fight anyone over 6'11"

4. That's disgusting!

5. Marry Scott. He'd appreciate me more.
* both. Who doesn't like a threesome.
Kill Joel. They still have Dangerfield, so it's ok.

6. Life is less about what happens and more about how you deal with what happens.

7. PhenomenalV1. No one can be that confident without being pretty.

8. It really depends who's asking.

9. Aliases

10. Anything would be better than the first nine.

11. One day, when I'm a captain, it will be me.

That's not only funny, it's clever... You should've won.

By the way, I'll have a go...

1. If I pressed a lower floor by accident, I get out there. If I press a higher floor by accident, I correct my mistake.

2. Obviously I did.

3. 100 Caleb sized Sandilands. I'd never fight anyone over 6'11"

4. That's disgusting!

5. Marry Scott. He'd appreciate me more.
**** both. Who doesn't like a threesome.
Kill Joel. They still have Dangerfield, so it's ok.

6. Life is less about what happens and more about how you deal with what happens.

7. PhenomenalV1. No one can be that confident without being pretty.

8. It really depends who's asking.

9. Aliases

10. Anything would be better than the first nine.

11. One day, when I'm a captain, it will be me.

That was his one good post all season

Don't drive a wedge between EJW and me... We have a gentleman's agreement in place.
Nothing will come between us Coach. The EKA is but a plaque to puff the chest of a yearning young 'un.
I know you are a quality bloke, nothing will sway me from that path. I love you brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing will come between us Coach. The EKA is but a plaque to puff the chest of a yearning young 'un.
I know you are a quality bloke, nothing will sway me from that path. I love you brother.
See that? That right there. That means we've already won...

Same brother....

See that? That right there. That means we've already won...

Same brother....
Coach, some may think this a cynical exercise, and maybe somewhat fake. I am here to assure the people that the affection is genuine and in no way an attempt to curry favour. I think FT wins, but if he doesn't, I am barracking for you.

Coach, some may think this a cynical exercise, and maybe somewhat fake. I am here to assure the people that the affection is genuine and in no way an attempt to curry favour. I think FT wins, but if he doesn't, I am barracking for you.
It's Round 4, dude. This time last season, Far Kern was favourite. A lot can change in three months...

It's Round 4, dude. This time last season, Far Kern was favourite. A lot can change in three months...
I am just saying, I love Coach, and I mean it. You haven't seen the PM. He is a champ, and I will back him in ANYTHING. Some people are just good people, and from the comms I've had, thats what he is

I am just saying, I love Coach, and I mean it. You haven't seen the PM. He is a champ, and I will back him in ANYTHING. Some people are just good people, and from the comms I've had, thats what he is
I was referring to:

"I think FT wins."

In Round 4 last season no one would've guessed tgrs would win the EKA.

If you stop posting absolute garbage soon, you could still win. :rainbow:

As could TheCoach16.

Well I think it's out of you and FT. I'm not exactly going out on a limb there, I know.
Good point, Hoooops. But my late dad used to say, "good days start with good mornings".... Sounds better in Greek.

I was referring to:

"I think FT wins."

In Round 4 last season no one would've guessed tgrs would win the EKA.

If you stop posting absolute garbage soon, you could still win. :rainbow:

As could TheCoach16.
Fair enough, will take that on board. Award doesn't interest me. Meeting Coach in RL is high on my priority list in 17.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back