Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a s**t game of cricket that was. Stars have been pathetic this season.
yep, wasn't a great spectacle at all. good seeing the GOAT bowl though

Allikat you next to the Sri Lankan party at the gound?
Yes I was a couple of bays to the left of them. I was the one having a melt over how bad they were and how much I love Faulkner & Wright. The Sri Lankans were the best entertainment of the night.

Might have to give the captaincy over to someone else as well because Hastings doesn't look like he's quite got the hang of it.
I could put together a better field than Hastings and I don't even know what any of the positions are called. Considering he was out of contention for the Aus side, and even being completely non-biased, Faulkner should have been made Captain. Hastings is so slow, and such a selfish player too, putting himself in to bowl pies more than any other bowler.

Yes I was a couple of bays to the left of them. I was the one having a melt over how bad they were and how much I love Faulkner & Wright. The Sri Lankans were the best entertainment of the night.

I could put together a better field than Hastings and I don't even know what any of the positions are called. Considering he was out of contention for the Aus side, and even being completely non-biased, Faulkner should have been made Captain. Hastings is so slow, and such a selfish player too, putting himself in to bowl pies more than any other bowler.
I was to the right in 54. Noisy but given the lack of anything else they were fine. Again we were dreadful. Get through the power play then throw momentum out the window. How they can find gaps and the fence yet we hit it to the fielder!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baby Mary slept through the night for the first time! Thank ****.
Wonderful, 3 months is pretty normal to start sleeping 8+ hours..both mine did at about that age.
I remember the first time R slept through the night, I woke up terrified to go in her room and made her dad go in there.

Wonderful, 3 months is pretty normal to start sleeping 8+ hours..both mine did at about that age.
I remember the first time R slept through the night, I woke up terrified to go in her room and made her dad go in there.
I dipped the babies dummy in bourbon.

We had eight hours a night we minute we brought them home.

Mary is still sleeping in my room. I bolted upright when I woke up and put my hand on his chest...I've never been so relieved!!

Mary is still sleeping in my room. I bolted upright when I woke up and put my hand on his chest...I've never been so relieved!!
That's scary.

I used to go in and poke them just so I knew they were still breathing.

Then give them a cuddle when they started crying.

I miss that.

My eldest can almost lift me up now.

It goes so fast.

One minute they can fit in your arms.

Then your out the front, with a beer, watching them ride up and down the street with their neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back