Game Day Election . Who are you voting for?

Remove this Banner Ad

He absolutely wasn't and he definitely wouldn't.

The campaigner sold iron ore to the Japanese that they used to make the weapons to attack us with, while they were attacking us.

Best PM my hairy arse.

And yet I can't help believing that if Pig Iron Bob had actually been a Labor Leader you'd be singing his praises for engagement with Asia far ahead of his time.....

Just like you think that Jack is not really a world class flog, Rance was not a diving turdball who would have his utensil in the hole in a donut if somebody rolled one in the door, Noah can actually play football and that Dusty is a great human being - rather than the (not far from the tree) offspring of a vicious career criminal, and PROUD of being so.

Someone's a bit sooky that the GREENSLIDE is taking seats in BrisLOL. :straining:🌳
The flog here in Griffith ran a great grassroots campaign I'll give him that. And yes Brisbane is now the greens heartland.

And if you think that's going to last longer than a single election (or even a night after an election) then you clearly haven't been to Brisbane :$

The late great Rob Menzies (probably the best PM Australia ever had) would defintley be considered left-wing/a Labor leader by today's criteria.
The change in rhetoric around refugees is the biggest and most disgusting slight on modern politics. And we have John 'campaigner' howard to thank.

That arsehole has done irreversible damage to this country on a number of fronts.

The flog here in Griffith ran a great grassroots campaign I'll give him that. And yes Brisbane is now the greens heartland.

And if you think that's going to last longer than a single election (or even a night after an election) then you clearly haven't been to Brisbane :$
Why would anyone want to go to that redneck sh*tstain of a state?

Why would anyone want to go to that redneck sh*tstain of a state?
Because our youf can actually afford to buy a house here?

Oh and because we didn't spend the best part of a year locked in our unaffordable mummy & daddy's paid for commodes :$

Because our youf can actually afford to buy a house here?

Oh and because we didn't spend the best part of a year locked in our unaffordable mummy & daddy's paid for commodes :$
If you're not white you're not welcome, and even if you are white its not worth having to live surrounded by rednecks and racists.

If you're not white you're not welcome, and even if you are white its not worth having to live surrounded by rednecks and racists.
Next time you visit I suggest you come to Brisbane and not ...

anywhere north of Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My backyard. How's Launceston working out for you? :$

View attachment 1406783
r
Hate to break it to you, but other places have sunsets too.

But I can see why you think brisbane is affordable for young people. Someone with a view like that is completely removed from the reality of regular people.

Hate to break it to you, but other places have sunsets too.

But I can see why you think brisbane is affordable for young people. Someone with a view like that is completely removed from the reality of regular people.
Ok. Thanks for judging me based purely on a photo :$

The late great Rob Menzies (probably the best PM Australia ever had) would defintley be considered left-wing/a Labor leader by today's criteria.
John Curtin took over the mess that Menzies had left Australia in during the early stages of WW2, brought back our troops from the other side of the world (where Churchill wanted them and Menzies complied) so that we could actually defend against the Japanese in New Guinea along the Kokoda Track.

That Menzies rode on the wave of successful post-WW2 conditions for as long as he did doesn't undo the mess he made earlier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back