Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Df7dHgy.jpg

What im running with tonight.
Ill give bonous points for correct pub

There's a hell of a lot of char on the pattie in that burger
Yea it was a little overdone. Still better than anything Maccas puts on.
I want cheescake. Woolies actually do a nice one for $3
They have a very nice Sarah Lee one for 14 bucks in the cooler bit in the pastry section.

Yea it was a little overdone. Still better than anything Maccas puts on.

They have a very nice Sarah Lee one for 14 bucks in the cooler bit in the pastry section.
For $14 I can buy everything to make 2 amazing cheescakes.
The $3 Woolies one is good enough for when I want one now without making it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Throw a bit of dope on the fire and your house will smell lovely :)

ohhhh yeah. but I'd have to look for a new job AND a new house then. I've glen20'd my entire house, and wiped down the walls near the microwave with dettol. I'm thinking about throwing out the microwave too.

If that doesn't work I'll invite you over for a housefire.

I remember the building being evacuated when I was at work one night because somebody decided that it was a good idea to heat up a choc chip cookie in the microwave during their break.
I'm a bit concerned that my fire alarm DIDN'T go off. Guess I'm just gonna burn to death next time

ohhhh yeah. but I'd have to look for a new job AND a new house then. I've glen20'd my entire house, and wiped down the walls near the microwave with dettol. I'm thinking about throwing out the microwave too.

If that doesn't work I'll invite you over for a housefire.

I'm a bit concerned that my fire alarm DIDN'T go off. Guess I'm just gonna burn to death next time
So how long did you microwave them for and what did they look like lol
Ive never burnt s**t in the microwave, how bad is it?

Make 2 & send me one please
Nah no cooking this weekend, 2 minute noodles and cheese toasties..had a busy week with sick babies, kids moving house and I cooked heaps for everyone.

So how long did you microwave them for and what did they look like lol
Ive never burnt s**t in the microwave, how bad is it?
2 minutes & it looked like just like any kind of bread you'd overcook in the oven. The smoke was a kinda fine steam though. I didn't even know you could burn stuff in the microwave that quick

2 minutes & it looked like just like any kind of bread you'd overcook in the oven. The smoke was a kinda fine steam though. I didn't even know you could burn stuff in the microwave that quick
Whys the smell so bad?

Back