Electronic Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone given Clark's album from last year a listen? I finally got around to it and it's pretty damn good.

He's currently in the country doing some shows too.

Anyone given Clark's album from last year a listen? I finally got around to it and it's pretty damn good.

He's currently in the country doing some shows too.

Rocket Bar tomorrow night ;)

Free as well...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this thread should get more action...

how's the LTEC line-up? absolute belter. work NYE, pocket that double-time, dodge the massive crowd of punters who drink-once-or-twice-a-year, and bus it on out to the mansion for nyd. doing alright in this city to be drawing dan avery, jon hopkins, four tet, ame all out to australia for new years. even though they've all been here pretty recently, probably never had a single festival put guys of that reputation together at once. plus we'll probably get all the locals; andras foxx, wax 'o paradiso, tornado wallace, etc.

speaking of which...

http://chaptermusic.bandcamp.com/track/looking-back-tornado-wallace-dub

Last edited:
Can someone recommend me some more cool artists?

Lately, ambient electro has been my go-to; especially while reading or having a nap outside and I'd love a few more to indulge in.

My favourites at the moment:

Boards of Canada
Tycho
Gold Panda
Four Tet
Caribou
Aphex Twin
Burial
Tim Hecker
The Field

If anyone could find me an LP that sounds similar to, and is as good as Rounds that'd be awesome :rainbow:

Can someone recommend me some more cool artists?

Lately, ambient electro has been my go-to; especially while reading or having a nap outside and I'd love a few more to indulge in.

My favourites at the moment:

Boards of Canada
Tycho
Gold Panda
Four Tet
Caribou
Aphex Twin
Burial
Tim Hecker
The Field

If anyone could find me an LP that sounds similar to, and is as good as Rounds that'd be awesome :rainbow:
Will have a gander later tonight.

You're not Jesus Christ Dag.

I've come to accept that now.
All I do, is sit down at the typewriter, and start hittin' the keys. Getting them in the right order, that's the trick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back