ELIM FINAL #1-ADELAIDE UNITED V BRISBANE ROAR

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats the one thing about Hindmarsh. 15K there and it can get pretty tricky finding a park, and they gouge you for one too.

As I said, Victory and Sydney games aside and the GF, we should be playing at Hindmarsh.

I'd hardly call $4 for a park 'gouging'
Where ia that !!! I pay 10 at the EntCent, that said I usually catch the tram these days.

And there was no handball no matter what replay you watch

If you pay that you pay the one in your defensive area in the first half....

9hP3hk.gif

Don't know which one you mean? . Not bitter just had to share this because my united mate who I had over said it was all thigh so I had to make a gif lol

And a quality one at that !!!

Nah actually thought the ref had a good night. Barely noticed he was there and kept the cards in his pocket when a number of others would no doubt given many a yellow. Quality game played by 2 good sides, the best footballing teams are the ones left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9hP3hk.gif

Don't know which one you mean? . Not bitter just had to share this because my united mate who I had over said it was all thigh so I had to make a gif lol

If that was gonna be given, surely we would to have had a pen for Bowles handling inside the box

great game, enjoyed it. Shame about the referee missing the handball but saying that we should of never even played tonight.

Yeah you shouldn't have...SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! Seriously though If Wellington now win that makes it fair for the semis. City or roar deserve to be nowhere near that stage off the finals. The 4 best (and fairest) going for the title. Surely victory would want united to take out Sydney fc. Apart from glory graham Arnold sides are victory's kriptonite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Adelaide. Bad luck Roar.

Correct me if I'm wrong, from anyone who was there. But was the extra 3k in attendance really worth the loss of atmosphere that Hindmarsh has?

Don't get me wrong, sounded OK, but those games and a packed stadium (FFA Cup final), Hindmarsh usually goes nuts. AO seemed like any other match IMO.

Great win by Adelaide United.. could've been 3 or 4 if it wasn't for Young.

Can't wait to see Liverpool, they will absolutely love that pitch. Hope we sign Depay before the tour as well and we get the 1st look at him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back