Game Day Elimination Final 1 - West Coast v Essendon, 5/9/19, Optus Stadium, 8.10PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non calls have been a bit s**t for us to tonight. Umpires have been pretty good otherwise but lots of non calls
It's normal for them to let a lot go during finals, just let them play

Feb 13, 2007
Not practice
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sam Hinkie
I wonder these guys get embarrassed during the week during film sessions when they see themselves just dawdling around at a snails pace way off the ball while there opponents work to create space. For all the hub bub about Shiel and Merrett being so professional, their willingness to work defensively when the ball isn't in their direct area is ******* abysmal.

Apr 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Subiaco, Everton, SF 49ers
As terrible as we have looked tonight. West Coast have looked sublime.
Any reasonable AFL team permitted to play in the absence of tackling pressure and gifted with easy turnover possessions will look a million dollars. A better assessment of where they sit can be gained from looking at their game against a well drilled Hawthorn side. Granted NN makes a big difference but he may well be on the sidelines again next week.

tha Freak

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
How would a Collingwood, Hawthorn, Geelong, Richmond, management react to a finals performance like this???
Interesting to see how our club responds. I’m just over this sub par effort this club has allowed to be the norm for almost 20 years.
Time for change!

scythe

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Auburn, Newcastle United, Charlotte
I wonder these guys get embarrassed during the week during film sessions when they see themselves just dawdling around at a snails pace way off the ball while there opponents work to create space. For all the hub bub about Shiel and Merrett being so professional, their willingness to work defensively when the ball isn't in their direct area is ******* abysmal.

Easy to not care about that when all you’re playing for is a match fee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigjobss

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 7, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
We are s**t, really s**t but * me West coast are soft free playing bitches

Jobe

All Australian
Apr 18, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
I bet Heppell is happy, now he has even more time to spend at his beloved Gym!

CBombers17

Premium Platinum
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Soooo, should we get talked up as a top 4 prospect in the off season, take it easy and come out and lose the first 3 or 4? Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back