Game Day Elimination Final 1: Western Bulldogs v Essendon, UTAS Stadium, Sunday August 29, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone planning on kicking a goal ? 0.4 since HT is a ******* disgrace Not withstanding the "umpiring"

What's the count 21-12 ?

How about the club gets serious and sues every umpire for match fixing in every game we play and present every single decision not paid to us but paid to the opposition in the same game as evidence, I gatuntee you within 3 weeks we would be getting every free kick paid to us every time there was even a chance of one.
I’m waiting for a consortium that has put money on a game to sue the AFL for an explanation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t win any final with no scoreboard pressure. Nick Hind not playing has really killed our run.

Round 3 was one of the few games I could attend this year and was very confident of a win. Ended up being pumped by 75 points.

You guys deserved to play finals. Unlucky today, but very exciting times ahead for EFC

Really disappointed that it’s becoming a blow out. Would’ve been nice to see some players running it out.

Well, at least we have a fantastic Herbatron video to look forward to on Tuesday.

Can’t win any final with no scoreboard pressure. Nick Hind not playing has really killed our run.

many things went wrong.

1 like also paying an absolute spud 900k a year to do sweet * all.
2 wet weather football and essendon go like water and oil
3 kicking 3 x as many points as you do goals.
4 dropping dead set sitters is easily kickable goal sitautions.

et cetc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back