Podcast Elimination Final, 2019 - Fairly Fully Fit

Remove this Banner Ad

HoneyBadger35 and MrKK chat WAFL, AFLW and news, before taking an in depth look at this Thursday's Elimination Final between the West Coast Eagles and Essendon Bombers.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

If you'd like to ask a question for next week's show, wish to be involved in a future episode of the podcast, or have any suggestions, PM any of the podcast contributors or let us know in the thread below.

HoneyBadger35 and MrKK chat WAFL, AFLW and news, before taking an in depth look at this Thursday's Elimination Final between the West Coast Eagles and Essendon Bombers.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

If you'd like to ask a question for next week's show, wish to be involved in a future episode of the podcast, or have any suggestions, PM any of the podcast contributors or let us know in the thread below.
Good pod, too much WAFL talk :mad:

Got a question for this week's pod (and indeed life in general).

How do you start a lawnmower?

Might just bin off the whole finals series to talk lawn care instead this week.

If there’s other questions for the week, chuck them below. Recording Wednesday

Could you discuss the topic of QF losers vs EF winners? Traditionally the QF losers have been underrated going into the Semis and tend to bounce back and beat the EF winners who usually look better. I'm a bit wary of us being installed as favourites playing interstate. Does the pre-finals bye freshen up teams in the bottom half of the 8 to have a better crack at winning a SF than they used to?

Could you discuss the topic of QF losers vs EF winners? Traditionally the QF losers have been underrated going into the Semis and tend to bounce back and beat the EF winners who usually look better. I'm a bit wary of us being installed as favourites playing interstate. Does the pre-finals bye freshen up teams in the bottom half of the 8 to have a better crack at winning a SF than they used to?
Excellent question. I was going to make that point anyway as us and Geelong are not your normal EF winners / QF losers this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll add that it probably flows with the views during the season that the losers of the round are doomed to fall whereas the winners are now premiership favourites. Happened to us several times this year within weeks of each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back