Review Elimination Final, 2022 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Who were your five best players against Richmond?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Old mate 'ere reckons the goal should have been allowed because the Tigers would have sold more finals tickets.

On that logic the big Melbourne clubs should just play each other in rotation all year round. Get rid of the games that expand the market cause they don't sell as many tickets.

And surely that logic defies the claim that the AFL manufactured the Richmond result. They have cost themselves a lot of money.

Some people are stupid.

On that logic the big Melbourne clubs should just play each other in rotation all year round. Get rid of the games that expand the market cause they don't sell as many tickets.

And surely that logic defies the claim that the AFL manufactured the Richmond result. They have cost themselves a lot of money.

Some people are stupid.
Some of them would love that mate. I don't know if its a new thing but sports fans fascination with whoever makes the most money or it being the reason why their favourite deserves extras etc is beyond ridiculous.

Bitter pill to swallow when the dynasty ends. Though Richmond fans seem to be taking it harder than most. Love footy.

I hope we were seen to have more dignity during our extend time at the bottom.

Dimma the dimwit should understand the game well enough to know that winning by a large margin means one decision isn't significant.

I hope we were seen to have more dignity during our extend time at the bottom.

Dimma the dimwit should understand the game well enough to know that winning by a large margin means one decision isn't significant.
We rarely got close enough for a single decision to matter. :D

Although the stretcher against Sydney... :mad:

I actually heard that....What an absolute brain dead idiot.
The more they whinge ,complain and cry, the more I am enjoying the situation.

Nearly a week on!!!!!!!

"Dimmer" is the other half of "Dim" and 'Dimmer"

We have had more than our fair share of heartache against Richmond over the years so they can just go suffer in their jocks.

ROFLMAO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back