Review Elimination Final, 2022 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Who were your five best players against Richmond?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Try harder! (
Yeah but Rocca tried to pretend he kicked a goal - still does - whereas Lynch wasn't as prepared for the performance. Riewoldt would have celebrated before he kicked just to be certain
… prior to dropping the ball in an attempt to milk a 50

Lol, he is a kid from my daughters footy club and is as passionate supporter as you can get and a talented footy player too
COMPLETE LEGEND! Is part of history now.

:brisbane::heart: Fantastic stuff. Love Fages passion, the whole thing bought a lump to my throat.

Love the last line.

" It'll be either Melbourne or Sydney. I don't care who, we'll go and play them"

C'mon boys ! Backs to the wall finals run coming up !! No one gave us a chance and it's time to knock them over one at a time !

Love the last line.

" It'll be either Melbourne or Sydney. I don't care who, we'll go and play them"

C'mon boys ! Backs to the wall finals run coming up !! No one gave us a chance and it's time to knock them over one at a time !
Let's do a Western bulldogs 2016. Imagine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the last line.

If they play their best football, which we know they can, they'll go very very close...

Watched, and rewatched the last minute that starts with the Bailey kick to the goal square.
But in the lead up, shown in the last 2 minutes package, is the ever so precise kick by Coleman to get it to Bailey.
A thing of beauty!
Also, the desperation of the Lions after the goal: fabulous.

Watched, and rewatched the last minute that starts with the Bailey kick to the goal square.
But in the lead up, shown in the last 2 minutes package, is the ever so precise kick by Coleman to get it to Bailey.
A thing of beauty!
Also, the desperation of the Lions after the goal: fabulous.
Watch the last 2 minutes video.
From after the Lynch point and subsequent kick in from Rich to the centre of the ground, the sheer desperation from the whole team to just knock the ball forward and lock it in and not allow the Richmond team to bounce it back out was the best and most passionate display of team footy I have seen from this team.

Watching the replay, two things stood out:

1) Darcy Gardiner played much better than most here are giving him credit for. Won plenty of important contests. Didn't notice this as much live but you can really see his impact on the rewatch.

2) the telecast did not do Bailey justice. He was an absolute star - both around the ball and off the ball. He looked good on TV, but GREAT live.

Watching the replay, two things stood out:

1) Darcy Gardiner played much better than most here are giving him credit for. Won plenty of important contests. Didn't notice this as much live but you can really see his impact on the rewatch.

2) the telecast did not do Bailey justice. He was an absolute star - both around the ball and off the ball. He looked good on TV, but GREAT live.
yep

a lot of talk about how dusty came in underdone

but not a lot of talk about how effective dizzy was at blanketing him whilst he was spending the majority of his time up forward

Back