Unofficial Preview Elimination Final : Changes against The Swans - University Of Tas - Saturday 15:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might finally be correct in predicting Phil Davis in for Jake Stein. Not sure who else should come in. Obviously Cogs a big chance, but at whose expense, and is that a good thing? Bobby could be another, but hard to see him breaking into the side after it has been winning without him.

Mummy and Cogs maybe Green. Sadly think Bruhn might be the one to make way for Cogs, he was pretty quiet today and unfortunately come finals time we need to put the best out there and given Bruhn's recent uptick in midfield role think stucture works pretty well. Briggs probably comes our for Mummy, Phil maybe but I don't think Stein hurt his chances at all tonight with how he played, would understand going with the experience for a final next week though. Wonder how they're going to handle Green if he's fit to go, could see MDB being the one to get dropped for him thought he was pretty lucky to not get dropped this past week.

Last edited:
Mummy and Cogs maybe Green, although Green might throw off the structure a bit
Yes, of course, I forgot Mummy (though Briggs will be good in the future!). Think Green probably misses as bringing both he and Cogs in would really throw the team balance out. Bruhn probably drops out, but probably takes the sub role. TT & Cogs to cycle through the medium forward role.

Yes, of course, I forgot Mummy (though Briggs will be good in the future!). Think Green probably misses as bringing both he and Cogs in would really throw the team balance out. Bruhn probably drops out, but probably takes the sub role. TT & Cogs to cycle through the medium forward role.
I thought the usage of Taranto was just about bang on tonight, still gave him plenyt of centre bounces to keep him busy around the contest and then still went forward as well and looked quite dangerous generating 4 scoring shots.

Easy.
Davis in for Stein.
If fit enough, Cogs in for Bruhn (sub).
Mummy in for Briggs. Although I’d be happy for Briggs to play. He’s played on Hickey before and did very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

XOH and Bruhn both very quiet this game - either or both for Cogs & TNT - both would be unlucky but Cogs comes back so one has to go.

Mummy for Briggs

Davis for Stein
XOH caught the eye several times. Bruhn is playing too fast. He needs to accept he had about two more seconds than he thinks he has and stop, panicking.

I can also see Sam Reid also coming in to play on Papley.

Would love to keep Briggs in, it probably comes down to him or Sproule, it's not an easy choice.
MDB as a half fwd has really improved our defensive pressure there and he is contributing to score involvements. The thing about that role is he needs to have a role for it to be a success, if Mills is out are we better off playing a more attacking fwd?
Davis is an unknown, I would of thought if he was fit he would of played last night. Taylor will take Buddy but he will need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back