Prediction Elimination Final: Changes Vs Western Bulldogs (Finals time!)

MrDanggazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Will update the title when we find out what's happening, leave any changes, and pre-match discussion below.

Mar 26, 2012
Block 123
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, FC St. Pauli
Get Bailey Banfield the f*ck out of my football team

s_wd6

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lol fyfe's not coming out. Zero chance. It'll be Meek + Banfield --> Lobb + Tabbs. Not sure who Logue comes in for.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Banfield the only one that deserves to be out. Meek will be out but didn't do much wrong.
Part of it depends who we're playing. If we're playing Geelong or Carlton Logue will play back on Cameron/Curnow and Walker could be the unlucky one pushed to sub. If we play Melbourne, Logue will play forward

s_wd6

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Banfield the only one that deserves to be out. Meek will be out but didn't do much wrong.
Part of it depends who we're playing. If we're playing Geelong or Carlton Logue will play back on Cameron/Curnow and Walker could be the unlucky one pushed to sub. If we play Melbourne, Logue will play forward
Walker was superb today. At this point chapman comes out before him.

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Get Bailey Banfield the f*ck out of my football team
We missed a chance to give Sturt a game. We know what Banfield gives and his pressure is better but with all the little blokes to provide pressure and Fyfe drawing a crowd (as well as being rusty as) Sturt is a dangerous forward on the lead.

In: Lobb, Logue
Out: Meek, Banfield

Tabs I’m not sure will be passed fit. He is listed as TBA currently. Hopefully Logue’s groin is ok. Switta also looked proppy.

Also if Fyfe pulls up ok I’d get him to play for Peel. Tabs could do with a game at Peel either next (doubt he will be fit) or the week after.

Back