Prediction Elimination Final: Changes Vs Western Bulldogs (Finals time!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe started trying to drag Taylor out of the 50 a little more too.

Wasn't an amazing performance but he grew into it. Ideally we have at least Logue and Lobb back for the first final so he's not playing on a KPD.

And we can't play Richmond now, impossible to finish lower than 5th
You mean 5th. We’re currently 3rd. Sydney and Collingwood win they jump ahead of us and we finish 5th. One of them lose and we’re in the top 4.

We can’t play Richmond so you are right about that

Really?

Two poor kicks forward
One kick was indeed a shocker. He had to kick it long (or at least a medium kick over the top of Taylor). We had a little bloke just in front of Taylor and one out the back and all Fyfe did was chip it up in the air.

We seemed to do that a lot. Taylor deserves the 10 coaches votes don’t get me wrong but we played into his hands a bit. We had medium talls and small sin the forward line. The one where Fyfe led Taylor up the field and then Aish grubbed then ball to Schultz for a goal. Why we didn’t do more of those low / grubbed type entries I don’t know.

One kick was indeed a shocker. He had to kick it long (or at least a medium kick over the top of Taylor). We had a little bloke just in front of Taylor and one out the back and all Fyfe did was chip it up in the air.

We seemed to do that a lot. Taylor deserves the 10 coaches votes don’t get me wrong but we played into his hands a bit. We had medium talls and small sin the forward line. The one where Fyfe led Taylor up the field and then Aish grubbed then ball to Schultz for a goal. Why we didn’t do more of those low / grubbed type entries I don’t know.

Taylor was bog
Then about 3 Freo players
Serong Clarke and Walters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately no forwards firing in the 2's this week so unlikely we get assistance from there.

Erasmus has 3 goals from the midfield though and could come in for either Banfield or Tucker, or perhaps Freddy if we wanted to go that way.

Erasmus doing everything in his power to remind the selection committee that he is the best of the rest - 3 goals, 17 disposals, 3 tackles, 3 marks up until 3QT.

I would love to have those young legs as sub next week.

A lot of our supporters would rather we pick a team on status than merit. Been happening all year.
Do our supporters pick teams do they? If you'd got your wish and JL had dropped Walters we probably miss out on a chance of top4 this is why these threads are a load of s**t especially with some of the delusional changes and omissions that get posted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back