Game Day Elimination Final Dockers v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here we are, what happened during the season matters no more
the forwards better fire and register a good score.
Our defenders must be resilient and fend off the oppo attacks
run with their opponents and not be ******* slack,
Bevo must have a plan that changes with the game
making smart changes and moves
that rattle Freo’s brain

So let’s cheer the red white and blue,
and be there to support them
and as an old legend would say
Let’s stick it right up em

Go Dogs

Teams as listed
7606ADE4-D795-4FF8-B9F0-AB8837120ED7.jpeg

My quordle today is a positive omen! Angry Bison(Bevo) is going to smash some Shell (they grow on docks) hymen (lots of finals virginity in Freo). Go dogs!

Attachments

• 345B6DFC-25B0-4E36-82EF-737CDDA0F45D.jpeg
    345B6DFC-25B0-4E36-82EF-737CDDA0F45D.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 141
Finals fooooty! The last two nights have shown this is a different level and if we bring the crap we served up this year we’re going to get trounced.

But it’s a fresh start and we know we’re as capable as any team in the comp. Pressure pressure pressure, pressure like our ******* lives depend on it from the first bounce and get the jump on Freo and we get it done.

Let’s just get back to our basics tonight ffs, pressure on the ball carrier, take our chances and let our game winners in the midfield and forward take control. Hopefully we see something special from one of Marra/Darcy could be the making of them!

Les gooo

I’m actually not nervous about today. I reconciled my emotions with the season being over after the Dockers loss. It’s a minor miracle we’re here in the first place.

I hope the players feel the same and play with freedom and without shackles, something they haven’t done all year. There’s nothing to lose at this point.

Last edited:
Can we please kick it out front of Marra and not on his head?!?!?!
And can he pls find his finishing ability we know he has tonight!!

Can’t afford another 0.3 or 1.3 from him toniht, we know he’s capable just needs to finish!

Surely Bevo will make an adjustment to the man on the mark this week. Dockers has shown us their one wood. A local league coach would make adjustments so I expect to see a far different bulldog outfit this week. Talent wise we are a 6 + goal better team. If our game plan is solid and not a liability as it has been and our pressure is above average and Bevo match day coaching is at a AFL level I am confident of a 30 plus point win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confirmed the only way make the GF is

Week 1 A win in WA
Week 2 A win at the G
Week 3 A win in Sydney

That rings a bell with 2016. Not that I think it will happen imagine if we beat Sydney and the free kick count was 20 to 10 in our favour. I think their board would explode.

you dont say.....gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back