suetonius

All Australian
Apr 22, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Kansas City Chiefs.
It is pretty obvious that the coaching staff at Freo made changes towards the end of the second quarter to stop the bleeding. We did not respond with a plan b.

Dec 29, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No. Supporters get a win and think we're a top side. Then get a loss and want to sack everyone. When really all that time we are just a good average team.

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

No we’ve been average all year. Where they give hope is being 41 up halfway through the second in a final then give up when pressure comes. Storming over Melbourne in the granny then throwing in the towel

Hobdog

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The players don’t believe this year, so when the pressure comes on the will is not there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I just want Bevo to resign in his press conference. I can’t stand looking at him or hearing from him anymore.

Yep, I'm done. I'm sick of the excuses, the no Plan B, the selection of s*** players who would be lucky to get a game in a suburban league and refusing to address the glaring holes in our side year after year. I'm sick of the peahearts. I'm sick of this side rolling over so easily.

If the club doesn't address the issues I won't bother with a membership next year. We finished 8th but this was by far the most frustrating year of football I've ever watched. It was painful. It wasn't enjoyable at all and I hate that.

cherrypie

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The sad part about this is I bet everyone watching when we were 41 points up was just waiting for this to happen. We are predictably a flakey team.
I made a comment when we had that lead that I wouldn’t feel comfortable until the margin was 10 goals. In hindsight, even that might not have been enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back