Game Day Elimination Final Dockers v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If someone had told me I’d be more pissed off with tonight’s game than I would’ve been after the last Freo game I’d have laughed at them.

Kudos, future-looking stranger. This is as angry as I’ve been at a bulldogs team and coaching group and I’m done tbh.

I made a comment when we had that lead that I wouldn’t feel comfortable until the margin was 10 goals. In hindsight, even that might not have been enough

1000% knew this was happening. When D*ckhead Weightman spoiled Naughton in the goal square the game was over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is pretty obvious that the coaching staff at Freo made changes towards the end of the second quarter to stop the bleeding. We did not respond with a plan b.
We don't have plan B. We never have a plan B. We're a joke.

Yep, I'm done. I'm sick of the excuses, the no Plan B, the selection of s*** players who would be lucky to get a game in a suburban league and refusing to address the glaring holes in our side year after year. I'm sick of the peahearts. I'm sick of this side rolling over so easily.

If the club doesn't address the issues I won't bother with a membership next year. We finished 8th but this was by far the most frustrating year of football I've ever watched. It was painful. It wasn't enjoyable at all and I hate that.
Agree with this 100%. Worse than when we sucked and there was no hope. For 12 months we have played 1-2 quarters per game, picked crap players over more competent or in form. Bevo can shove his brief up his arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back