Resource Elimination Final: Fremantle vs Doggies, Gladys Berejiklian Stadium (Perth), ticketing, flights etc. Sat 3rd Sep @ 6:10pm WST

This Elimination final is on Saturday, 3rd Sep @ 6:10pm WST (8:10pm Barclay Street Time) at Optus Stadium, a short walk from the Perth CBD

Tickets:
  • Tickets must not be advertised on Bigfooty (or elsewhere) for more than 10% above their face value. Thus a $100 ticket can be sold at most at $110
Additional bus and train services on match days.
  • There are free buses from (and to) a number of Perth suburbs so you don't need to book accom close to the ground. Check out the Major Event additional services here
  • N.B. Weekday games only have additional services after the game
Flights
  • Flights can be sourced for $671 atm (QF/JS) but it depends on the date.
  • It takes about 20 minutes to get from the airport to the ground by taxi if you want to cut it fine
Is the hermit kingdom of the Swan River Colony still open to visitors?
  • It is believe the Sultan of the Swan River Colony (Sultan Mark) has reopened the border.

Post your questions and answers here.

Last edited:
Posters seeking/reselling event tickets

Please read :arrowdown:

Posters reselling tickets-

tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% of their face value
Still waiting for my slab for the 2021 Grand Final ticket from my mate in Geraldton. Clearly Auspost is extremely slow in the hermit kingdom of WA.

Posters reselling tickets-

tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% of their face value
Doesn't sound right. You mean if they are $100 tickets you can only ask for $10 for them?

Or do you mean $110? (10% over their face value)

fred cook

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
I’m m assuming the club will email the barcodes

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope so we have booked flight tickets to Perth :) Does anybody know if the club allocate certain sections of the ground at Optus for the away team regarding finals tickets and does anybody have experience regarding Freo fans at home :) they would like to share ?

numbeh

Rookie
Aug 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
hi all not sure if this is the right thread to post this but does anyone have any spare barcodes that they aren't going to use? super keen to go to this game as a neutral and don't want to risk missing out in the general public sale.. would be super grateful :)

rolling01

Team Captain
Oct 23, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Does anybody know if the club allocate certain sections of the ground at Optus for the away team regarding finals tickets and does anybody have experience regarding Freo fans at home :) they would like to share ?
If you buy using dogs membership you will be in with doggie supporters. Regarding their fans , nowhere near as bad as eagle supporters.

fred cook

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
If you buy using dogs membership you will be in with doggie supporters. Regarding their fans , nowhere near as bad as eagle supporters.

Tue, 23 Aug 2022, 10:00 am
Until:Tue, 23 Aug 2022, 2:00 pm
Hrs
:
Mins

:
Secs

Current time 9.45 am 23/08

How does that work ?

mrmyles

Draftee
Aug 23, 2022
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Morning all, chasing 3 membership numbers for the Perth final, if possible. Take my Bulldogs mad son to the game - Perth based. Grateful.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Remember the GF last year when some of us handed over our member barcodes to WA supporters and supporter groups? Crazy times. Horrible experience.

gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!
Trying to buy tickets and it keeps saying "Unfortunately, there are no upgrades available for this Member Code"

I then cant edit the quantity beyond 0.

Is it sold out or something?

Back