Resource Elimination Final: Fremantle vs Doggies, Gladys Berejiklian Stadium (Perth), ticketing, flights etc. Sat 3rd Sep @ 6:10pm WST

Remove this Banner Ad

Trying to buy tickets and it keeps saying "Unfortunately, there are no upgrades available for this Member Code"

I then cant edit the quantity beyond 0.

Is it sold out or something?
The members sale went from 12.00pm to 4.00pm.

Now it is general public, and yes by the lppk of things, it may have sold out

I have an adult and a concession
Thanks MYOB, my mate ended up getting a ticket so all good.

It has also been pointed out to me that the barcodes will probably stay the same all finals series, so if we go far (as we hope) there would be the risk of unscrupulous people using someone's barcodes again for later finals games. So that's something to be wary of I suppose.

Hey team I’ve got tickets for me and my young son, planning to fly over on the Friday night or Saturday morning.

Any recommendations for hotels and how to connect with Dogs people before the game? Was hoping not to have to rent a car and keep the itinerary on foot or public transport. Is that possible?

I haven’t been to Perth since the 90s, so not the slightest clue about where things are at.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Hey team I’ve got tickets for me and my young son, planning to fly over on the Friday night or Saturday morning.

Any recommendations for hotels and how to connect with Dogs people before the game? Was hoping not to have to rent a car and keep the itinerary on foot or public transport. Is that possible?

I haven’t been to Perth since the 90s, so not the slightest clue about where things are at.

Screenshot_20220824-224015_Facebook.jpg

Would recommend getting a hotel in east Perth. Then you can walk across the bridge. The cheapest is the quality ambassador hotel. Mantra It's about half way between cbd and the stadium. The hotel is average but I believe they offer free breakfast buffet. You can walk from there or take 1 of the buses on adelaide terrace and exit before the round about to walk the rest of the way. The cat free busses will be packed and so will the trains but you can try them if you want.

Another question.

What are the transport options to and from the airport?

I’m bringing my 4 year old and hoping to use public transport, so no car seat is required.

What about moving around the city is there plenty for us to do on Saturday and Sunday on foot or via public transport?

Another question.

I’m bringing my 4 year old and hoping to use public transport, so no car seat is required.

What about moving around the city is there plenty for us to do on Saturday and Sunday on foot or via public transport?

Go to Kings Park, it has a dinosaur themed playground, water play space and climbing structures. Also has great views.
Bus will take you 20 minutes if you are staying in East Perth

Another question.

The bus from the airport into Perth itself takes about 40 minutes and is a bit of a drag.

There's airport transfers that drop you off to your hotel for about $20 but it is in a mini bus.

Another question.

I’ll be interested to hear a report from you, and others, not just about the game but also your adventures getting around Perth 😀. Good luck and have fun 🤞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll be interested to hear a report from you, and others, not just about the game but also your adventures getting around Perth 😀. Good luck and have fun 🤞
Tickets and accom booked! Staying across the bridge from the stadium in East Perth as recommended. Looking like plenty of rain so bringing the full rain suit for the boy and a serious poncho for myself. Will be a great chance for some quality time and if the Doggies pull off the upset that will be an added bonus.

Will report back on our adventure.

Tickets and accom booked! Staying across the bridge from the stadium in East Perth as recommended. Looking like plenty of rain so bringing the full rain suit for the boy and a serious poncho for myself. Will be a great chance for some quality time and if the Doggies pull off the upset that will be an added bonus.

Will report back on our adventure.
You’ll like Perth. Get yourself down to Fremantle if you can, great place to wander around, very historic.

I know we can get a better draft pick if you win, but I think you guys could possibly win the premiership even from 8th.

If you sure up your defence a bit, man on the mark, Darcy, JUH and other other forwards might carry the day for you because there are a few iffy teams in the finals this year and I am not sold on Melbourne nor Geelong either

Great day so far. Bus was door to door from the airport to hotel in East Perth. 👍🏻 Only took cash but didn’t have change for a 50, so we rode for free. Bit of swimming in the hotel pool and we’ll head over to Blasta Brewing soon. Plenty of Doggies on the flight, and at the hotel. 🐶❤️🔴⚪🔵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back