Preview Elimination Final: Port Adelaide v Richmond @ Adelaide Oval, 2:50pm Sun 07/09/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just out of interest. Say you win and play Freo next week.... do you come home Sunday? Or do you head straight to Perth, slip the Eagles some coin to use their training facilities and save yourself 2 plane trips before the game?

Just out of interest. Say you win and play Freo next week.... do you come home Sunday? Or do you head straight to Perth, slip the Eagles some coin to use their training facilities and save yourself 2 plane trips before the game?
Might just use Essendon's two grounds at Tulla.

We would definitely come home.

Clubs like doing the same preparation as they`ve been doing all year, staying in Perth all week would be a huge change.

They would come back for sure.
Wouldn't want to break the routine and just carry on business as usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we will come home but should really go straight to Perth. Wives won't be happy though.

I'm in Adelaide. Richmond had a little training session for about an hour or 45 mins. Maybe less, dunno. Say, maybe, 1000 people there? Not sure if I can get any photos uploaded, but I'll give it a crack later.

Stadium looks good, reminds me a little of AAMI park which projects the noise a bit.

We brought Sydney's game up a level last week, this week Freo brought it down a couple pegs. Freo are going to struggle against our dynamic forward line and Port well they are just ****ed! EAT EM ALIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back