Preview Elimination Final - Preview and Changes v Geelong - OUT JKH, Kent, IN Viney, Hannan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking podcast recommendations for Friday. Prefer a geopolitical spin or a history spin. But also going to hit up the Dee Brief too.

So, who remembers me mentioning I had an important meeting this Friday night?

Well it turns out that it has just been moved to Thursday. Great you say. Well no, I didn't bother getting tickets when they were released to members and now I am free to go but without a ticket. Looked up the GA and the only ones available are level 8 million, row zzzzz11.

Hello darkcouch my old friend, I've come to sit on you again.
Get onto Demonland as they have quite a few spare having upgraded to better seats.

Going to guess Viney and Hannan for Kent/JKH, Petracca plays forward all game again and Lewis is parked in the D50.
I'd like to see Viney playing a fair bit of time forward, partly because he won't have the match fitness, and partly because the Oliver, Brayshaw, Harmes on ball set up has been so good.

I'd like to see Viney playing a fair bit of time forward, partly because he won't have the match fitness, and partly because the Oliver, Brayshaw, Harmes on ball set up has been so good.

I agree, I do feel like Viney won't really have much of an impact forward but his maniacal attack on the ball would be very nice inside F50.

I agree, I do feel like Viney won't really have much of an impact forward but his maniacal attack on the ball would be very nice inside F50.
I can definitely see him creating multiple scoring opportunities for either him or someone else by moving his usual attack on the man and the footy inside 50. That and some bursts in the middle to build/break momentum etc and I'll be happy with his game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m trying to work out the 44 games of finals experience on the list. Lewis with 23, Jones 2, Hibb 1, Melk 1...Vince doesn’t have 17. Who the heck else?

This, but he definitely starts in the middle at the opening bounce. There could be fatalities.

Well it turns out that it has just been moved to Thursday. Great you say. Well no, I didn't bother getting tickets when they were released to members and now I am free to go but without a ticket. Looked up the GA and the only ones available are level 8 million, row zzzzz11.

get on Ticketek. look like there's a few tickets level 1 behind the goals punt rd end.

Mate get the tickets!!!

Have to wonder if Viney playing will be a mistake.

Our midfield has been so good lately I can't see how he improves us off the back of 0 games in about 2 months.

Harmes Gus an Oliver have been so dominant one of them will have to be pushed out now, it's likely to diminish their impact and they are all better players than an unfit Viney.

If this was round 8 I'd be concerned so it's a huge risk imo.

You flogs need to get over the umpiring situation. Half ruins this place when you bitch an moan about free kicks.
Then naming specific umpires? Confirmation bias.
Lol get over people moaning about the umps. It’s a part of the supporter bag of tricks in every league in every sport in the world! And if that’s not true because I made it up, it’s a part of the AFL fans experience. It’s a right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back