Game Day Elimination Final: Sydney Swans vs GWS @3:20PM UT Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man. So gutted!

I'm proud of how they responded.

Gotta say I started getting worried when we got close to the lead then started kicking points. That's when you know the team are unsure of themselves.

Great effort regardless. But what a missed opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My initial reaction was that this was one of the most undeserving wins (for the giants) of the year.

GWS fluked so many goals through bs and low quality inside 50s, yet you guys missed out on easy chances.
Yeah, wasted too many inside 50s. We could have won comfortably had we capitalised

******* delist james bell ik never want to see him put on the ******* jumoer again ******* choke artist useless campaigner and sam wicks i think it was ignoring heeney SCREAMING for it wide open with 2 minutes left and he bombs it long to a pack at the ******* goal square and all those other misses i feel so so so so so sick

Had our chance here….. totally ****ed it. Last 5 behinds in the last quarter. Wasted the ball all day. We deserved what we got…..

The game showed us, who was ready to afl at finals level and who wasn’t. O’riordan was surprise today.

Bell and melican need to be delisted.

We Need to go buy a key defender.

*, only silver lining is toby greene won't play the next finals game. Fk him, absolute sniper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back