Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jakksynn

Premiership Player
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We're going to win this. You tuggers proved last year you can't handle finals pressure, and we proved we go to another level. We're better all over the ground. Better midfield, better forwards, and a much better defence.

Matt_19

Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
We're going to win this. You tuggers proved last year you can't handle finals pressure, and we proved we go to another level. We're better all over the ground. Better midfield, better forwards, and a much better defence.
We've been playing finals for 9 weeks straight, and - you may recall - we haven't lost one.

I was just on the port board.
They have a thread dedicated to their hatred of Chappy.
I posted pics of him doing the aeroplane and tugging his jumper.
They then got quite angry and a few expletives where directed my way.
So I posted this

I won't be going back haha
Love your work.

Black Saab

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
We should be able to rest a few in preparation for week 2.
Was thinking the same. Give Maric a breather for Hampson. Martin out again for Lennon to give him some more time in the seniors. Reiwoldt can rest up and we'll give Aaron Edwards a go ahead of Vickery. Start either Cotch, Lids or Miles as Sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

telsor

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2004
Here
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Habs
The port supporters fixation with Chaplin is odd. I guess that's what fans of a small club do, obsess when one of their players leaves for a huge club like us. Can't wait to smash these backwater dregs.
They must be a nightmare when their sisters stop screwing them once she turns 12 and they never let it go.

Portsmeff

All Australian
Aug 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adl Magpies, Everton
The port supporters fixation with Chaplin is odd. I guess that's what fans of a small club do, obsess when one of their players leaves for a huge club like us. Can't wait to smash these backwater dregs.
it appears the fixation is from you guys, not us. 80% of posts on this entire Big Footy site regarding the Boak v Chaplin thing are from Richmond supporters. Its getting slightly lame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom