Preview Elimination Final: West Coast vs Essendon, Perth Stadium, Thursday 05/09/19 @ 8:10 PM AEST

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously would like top 4 for obvious reasons but if not I am also of the view a lot of you are. I want Essendon!

Should make for a cracker of a game and draw 95k
I want Collingwood!

Have to figure out a way to reduce impact of Grundy, Pendlebury and of course Sidebottom. They always tear us a new one.

D Clarke seemed ineffectual last night as a tagger and his ball drop looks even worse in high pressure game.

Ambrose very good up the ground in that first quarter but they have too many dangerous forwards to keep him out of defence.
Maybe Sidebottom is a better role for Clarke. Maybe show Clarke how Whitten used to sack whack before running off his opponent. That would teste Sidey's fitness to play a bit.

I'd like to think our mids are putting a lot of time into watching video to learn to fesf Grundy's taps.

Put money on it being Thursday night if it’s Collingwood or Richmond.
Let’s hope Woosha actually comes up with the plan to quell Pendles and Grundy for once

If we play Collingwood it’s likely they bring in a host of stars. Aish, De Goey, Sidebottom, Stephenson. Darcy Moore likely out.

For us Stringer, Hooker, Fantasia and Heppell likely to return with questions over Hurley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait until we play ???, It's been ??? since we played them in a final.

Ambrose should definitely match up on ???, or possibly ??? through the middle. T-Bell will absolutely smash ??? and give our mids first use. Walla to kick 10 on ???.

Go Dons, we will smash ??? by 100 goals.
Can't help but agree. Too many question marks hang over our opposition.

West Coast are throwing a spanner in the works now :/

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

This is my 3rd year in a row of having a highest team bet with an Eagles fan. Be nice to finally win one and in Perth

Nightmare result on the cards. West Coast in Perth on a Thursday Night :O

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

West Coast want us in Week One. And why wouldn't they? Every team would.

Also adds pressure to the Dogs to win tomorrow as they are now out of the 8 if the Hawks hold on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back