Preview Elimination Final: West Coast vs Essendon, Perth Stadium, Thursday 05/09/19 @ 8:10 PM AEST

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty much this. Wouldn't mind Ambrose playing a forward negating role on McGovern and Mitch Brown playing behind the ball.

Have Smack as the lone tall target up there given he is also good below his knees. Have us getting the ball inside 50 low and flat and have the likes of Walla, Raz and Stringer all buzzing around working the bigger opponents over, if Hurns Hammy's are iffy I hope we test him out.

Don't mind the idea of Ambrose as the negative forward certainly worth a go if things aren't going well but our thick bodies match well with there thick bodies.

Stringer, Walla and Mckernan compete really well with Hurn, McGovern and Barass.

Mitch Browns little hit up leads could be important vs McGovern. One thing he does have is smarts. If he can get a To a few good spots 45-50m out and we hit him, then nail a couple shots from there could be important.

Very dry and warm here at the moment. Suits the eagles

Fully Pumped, this day is going to drag.

I got the beers chillin in the fridge, the scotch in place for emergency sadness football and warned the neighbour this morning when getting in my car I'm gonna be loud and high possible chance of very strong language in nonsensical sentences.

C'MON DONS LET'S BREAK THIS FINALS HOODOO!
I must say yhat's very decent of you. Luckily my neighbour is away in N Queensland tonight as otherwise I'd have to go round tomorrow morning with flowers to apologise for my language.

Blergh. Sorry everyone. I’d make up some s**t about how I just forgot to type the word unconfirmed, but I can’t claim to be that smart...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no real expectations for this game, but it would be so nice to at least look competitive at times and play some nice football in final.
Pretty much this, after our last few efforts it would be nice to still be enjoying the match during the 3rd quarter

There is a reason why we’re $4.50 at the moment with the bookies. West Coast have virtually their premiership team of last year in, and on top of that, they have Nic nat, Sheppard and Gaff. We’re an unsettled side still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back