Game Day Elimination final: Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lateral ligament.... what is that? Didn’t say ACL so hopefully not that bad

Honestly, Beveridge is a muppet. He deserves this result for showing complete neglect for experience in finals. Had Trengove and Dickson available, who were in the team most of the year, but arrogantly played a bunch of kids who have never played a final before. Trenners probably thinking dejavu; Hinkley shafted him the same way in 2017, which was the main reason he left Port to come here.

Naughton doing his ACL is the final kick in the guts. I'm done with footy for a long while.

Few players not standing up here, can’t blame 5th gamer Will Hayes. We’re getting worked over.

Yep I thought we’d get through a year without an ACL but our beautiful boy might be done for a while.

Heads up, stop the blame game. We’re far from home against the AFL’s golden child.

Why does Leon Cameron always look like he’s trying to push out a particularly difficult turd?

Can I donate my knees?
Looks like an acl. Take a finals loss with minimal tears but don't think I can handle a year without naughton
Welcome to our world, long term injuries s**t u to tears, been going on for us for 6 yrs. Now Greenwood does his whole ACL last night, De Goey gone with another hammy. Meanwhile Tigers have nearly fully fit list again, luck plays a big part in Finals and Flags, re injuries. Doggies have had a pretty good season though, been good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Naughton has done his knee I think we should pay Josh Bruce 2mil a year.

Sam Lloyd has been our best/2nd best forward all year & has been MIA since 1:21pm EST

How much did Essendon lose by? We outdo that we get a higher spot to trade away

Kind of a reversal of the game from a few weeks ago. Bad luck boys. Gear up for a massive off season. Over achieved this year. Beaten by a better side.

Why are people speculating the extent of Naughton's injury? None of you know squat, no matter how much you think you're a doctor.

Learn to be patient and wait for the professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back