Game Day Elimination final: Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its a s**t time to do it, but just wanted to say i really hope Naughton is okay. Star in the making, love watching him play (except when he destroyed us)

It's 2015 again.
We're often the youngest team on the paddock each week.

Get Bruce, get Keath. Isaac Smith. We're going to be scary good with more experience.

You’ll notice that it’s only the s**t supporters of s**t teams
Coming in here in the 4th quarter.

Keyboard heroes I bet most of you Foxtel c**ts don’t even own a club membership.

_M_16_

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liv FC, LA Rams, Pitt Pen, Michigan
The north shore isn’t all bad

Get over yourself, free kicks or not, Bulldogs outplayed you in the Grand Final. You had like what outside of that hot patch late in the second quarter? 6 goals for 3 and a half quarters? Bulldogs inefficiency attacking is all that kept it close on the scoreboard. You and your mob keep convincing yourselves that you played better and was only robbed by free kicks. Love how even 3 years later you still have a chip on your shoulder.

Sharpiesadog

Team Captain
Sep 8, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Derby County
Just looked up lateral ligament. Weeks to months recovery. Not nearly so bad as an acl. Maple said that coming off the ground and Naughts doesn’t look too upset on the bench so I think that is the good news for the day.

Can’t think of any other good news other than I couldn’t travel this time.

PS - Dr Google says for a severe LCL injury it can take up to 4 months. I'd take that if it means Naughton is right to go early and builds into the season

Trugo3013

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2009
South China Sea
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can we not completely lose our s**t and start getting too negative? It’s not fair to how the boys have played second half. Cry like me over Naughts but GWS beat us fair and square. Too good. A couple of selection decisions haven’t caused this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't beat us fair and square mate. Not at all.
The holding off the ball was insane for the first half or so. Dirty campaigners looking to hurt people, also holding on after marks and free kicks like hasn't been seen for a very long time. They can can * right off. They did, however outclass us with their bottom 6 or so.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There have been a lot of passengers out there but JJ has been atrocious. Bunch of senior players missing in action today.

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
Most disappointing thing for me is the complete inability to play the type of football that got us here.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

kind of got to give credit to GWS for bashing us into submission. You can't run and gun if youre constantly getting pummeled.

suetonius

All Australian
Apr 22, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Kansas City Chiefs.
Yep, youngest team in it. Midfield was poor today but maybe this is the kick up the arse it needed. Could be our 2015.

I was thinking the same thing. Our elimination final in 2015 proved to be the best thing that ever happened to us. We got real finals experience into our young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back