_M_16_

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liv FC, LA Rams, Pitt Pen, Michigan
Our midfield and leaders got outplayed today, simple as that. Had a feeling we would get thumped today. Will be a good learning curve and we've given about 10-11 players a taste of finals football. Pretty much what our midfield has done to teams recently, have gotten a taste of their own medicine today.

Good to see English take the duel vs Mumford today. Otherwise not much stand outs today. Been efficient when we attack, but hardly been inside our 50 all game.

footyfan000001

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thought so myself, his Swannies did not exactly set the world on fire this season. ??

Unfortunately there’s some “supporters” like them who are happy to dig the boots in straight after a loss. The better news is sydney suck.

I thought the plastics would honestly tire after the first half but they've sustained a high level the whole game and the dogs intensity has dropped off. Congrats to them
They have been fantastic. Absolutely a deserved victory.

* I hate them though.

Oct 5, 2004
Geelong
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
The lateral ligament is basically the opposite of the medial ligament. It is very unusual for this type of injury to occur. If it is the lateral ligament, and not the ACL, he should be right by early next year.

If it's a Grade 3 it'll be 3-4 months at worst. Any grade less will be a couple of months or less. He'll be ok for next year. Good, young player.

scottyijoe

Senior List
Apr 9, 2007
Above This
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm still livid that we won the toss and kicked against the wind. It died right off at 3 quarter time too. So if the plan was to have it for the last to run out the game it was a horrible call.

My highlight of the game was “Don’t worry Josh, I’ve reported him. I’ve reported him. Is your forehead Ok ickle-wickle? And I’m sending my sister round to your house later with an ice pack & blowjob to make sure”

Jan 1, 2015
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Didn't beat us fair and square mate. Not at all.
The holding off the ball was insane for the first half or so. Dirty campaigners looking to hurt people, also holding on after marks and free kicks like hasn't been seen for a very long time. They can can fu** right off. They did, however outclass us with their bottom 6 or so.

A few ordinary acts doesn’t cancel out their domination in the midfield. Not just our bottom six struggled today. But you’re justifiably angry so I’m not engaging any more than this reply. Here’s hoping Naughts can get to Round 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glass half full: At least now I have another incentive to stick around for one more year.

Next year's goal: get to at least one game. :thumbsu:

I feel badly for all of our loyal supporters who went to extraordinary means to get to the game today, especially our BF family. You have my respect and thanks.

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
A few ordinary acts doesn’t cancel out their domination in the midfield. Not just our bottom six struggled today. But you’re justifiably angry so I’m not engaging any more than this reply. Here’s hoping Naughts can get to Round 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree
GWS came out with a plan. a plan to hurt. it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back