Eliminator Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

My round 7 rank of 369 doesn't seem to have helped, opposition has a much better team than I.

Prediction is +12 to him, but I have NicNat without cover, and he has Franklin and Greene on the bench.

won by 288, Captain Macrae vs Titch, and no Dusty the main contributors.

I'd given up after Saturday night when he had 3 guns to go and was expected to win by 60 or so. Dusty's 48 allowed me to get over the line by 6 after my Titch (C) vs his Gawn (C).

Got up by 113. Should win this round too but we have 16 different starters so anything can happen.
My opponent is predicted to beat me by 8 however a few of my players predictions are a little on the low side imo. Like you, my opponent has 16 different starters. I've never known a season where there has been so many different options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite a few underperformers in his lot, though if they fire then you could be in trouble

You trade Telly already?

Swallow is injured now I think so one down for him potentially
Yeah had a bucket load left over from trades so thinking maybe upgrade. Might change my mind with that though, could upgrade Garlett to a fwd, but no real options stand out. Will wait for Hoff in 2 weeks I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back