Eliminator Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Got done by a bloke who scored 2350.
Not much you can do about that.
I survived another week but it's only a matter of time before I get the flick. If not this week will definitely be the first of the bye rounds where I'll have about 15 playing.

Not much you can do about that.
I survived another week but it's only a matter of time before I get the flick. If not this week will definitely be the first of the bye rounds where I'll have about 15 playing.
According to the rules, byes don't count;
  • The process is repeated with all remaining teams for the remainder of the season (excluding multi-bye rounds 12, 13 and 14), until there are 2 teams remaining in Round 23. The higher scoring of the two teams in Round 23 will be crowned the Eliminator Winner;

According to the rules, byes don't count;
  • The process is repeated with all remaining teams for the remainder of the season (excluding multi-bye rounds 12, 13 and 14), until there are 2 teams remaining in Round 23. The higher scoring of the two teams in Round 23 will be crowned the Eliminator Winner;
Thank God for that. Playing a guy this week ranked 707 yet I'm predicted to win by almost 150.

Thank God for that. Playing a guy this week ranked 707 yet I'm predicted to win by almost 150.
Post your matchup, anything can happen in eliminator! I was projected to win by close to 200 but then got rolled when all of J.Elliot, Lockhart and Miles tonned up for the opponent. Was actually otherworldly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back