Unsolved Elise Curry - Missing mum Aireys Inlet

Remove this Banner Ad

Human remains found at Anglesea, on Victoria's Surf Coast, after search for Elisa Curry

They were discovered by a local at Point Roadknight this morning.

A police spokesman said it was too early to say if the remains were those of missing Melbourne woman Elisa Curry, who was last seen at her family's holiday home at nearby Aireys Inlet late last month.

"The remains will need to be examined by a pathologist to establish the identity of the person and cause of death," a police statement said.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-11/human-remains-found-along-victorias-surf-coast/9038870

Phone still missing

“I can confirm police are responding to reports of suspected human remains located on the coast near Anglesea,” Ldg Sen-Constable Dean said.

“The remains will need to be examined by a pathologist to establish the identity of the person and the cause of death.

“Anyone who locates what they believe to be human remains on the beach is asked to leave them in place and call police.”
http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...a/news-story/16d2730d58a0d81083fb89508434b717

Last edited:
So has someone found where she is? We knew the homocide squad wasn't involved mr abuse.

You weren't telling us anything. Take ya high horse somewhere.... Like I said, back off on the bongs.

Read the posts again Frank(Abuser)Grimes. We knew the homicide squad wasn't involved.

Based on the 'personal' matter we weren't privileged too. They would have waited for a couple of weeks. No body, then the homicide squad starts.
Mr abuse?

Telling somebody to lay off bongs isn't abuse?
You raised stalkers remember

Its needs context "which you have not quoted". Typical of someone avoiding their personal attack repercussions.

You have not made out who you are talking to. You have not quoted in context to what you discuss. And you have abused forum users. You try to make it, something its not.

Yep, media said "She had contacted the SMH about same sex marriage the night before"

Media says "She closes her social media down 3 days before"

To me this what people when they are being abused online or stalked on social media.

We are not privy to the private discussion she had with neighbours.

We all knew from the media reports that this was highly likely a suicide. especially as they said, the homicide squad were not involved, as yet. They have not yet found her phone.

We have to wait for them to say nothing so we know its a suicide, somehow where her remains have turned up on a beach 10kms north.

Mr abuse?

Telling somebody to lay off bongs isn't abuse?
You raised stalkers remember

1. Discussed a personal matter with neighbours at grandfinal

2. Shut down social media 3 days before. *To me this has stalking all over it

3. Vanishes into thin air. Why are the women so good at vanishing into thin air? *Lorrin Whitehead (Vic), Robyn Santen (WA). Well educated women.

Last edited:
I live down the Surf Coast and the last 2 weeks have been pretty hard on a lot of people without answers to know what has happened. There's probably a lot of self preservation going on in people thoughts, but many hope that it is suicide or she'd ran away rather than something more sinister.

From what we've heard the remains found are a limb so hopefully that can give the required answers needed to identify her and a potentially a cause of death.

i wonder if the neighbour has disclosed to the police the reason she was around so late the night before. Only she has any real idea of her state of mind prior to disappearing. Are the neighbours persons of interest?
If it was suicide, I don't think she would take the dog with her.
If it was accidental, it's odd that she'd be off walking/jogging in pitch black at that time of night.
Being grand final night I wonder if she was drinking and if so how much did she have.

i wonder if the neighbour has disclosed to the police the reason she was around so late the night before. Only she has any real idea of her state of mind prior to disappearing. Are the neighbours persons of interest?
If it was accidental, it's odd that she'd be off walking/jogging in pitch black at that time of night.
Being grand final night I wonder if she was drinking and if so how much did she have.

From what I have read, the remains are an arm. The logical call would be, gone for a swim in depressed state, drowned, and munched by whaler sharks.

The reality is, the coroners office will reluctantly make this judgement call.

Police would know, which is why initially the homicide squad weren't involved. If it turns out to be a homicide, that will be a whooooah.

The telling point might be if she is still wearing shoes, if they locate the body.

From what I have read, the remains are an arm. The logical call would be, gone for a swim in depressed state, drowned, and munched by whaler sharks.

The reality is, the coroners office will reluctantly make this judgement call.

Police would know, which is why initially the homicide squad weren't involved. If it turns out to be a homicide, that will be a whooooah.

The telling point might be if she is still wearing shoes, if they locate the body.
I don't know what that particular stretch of coastline is like but the tide would have been in and I'm assuming it was fairly rocky down there. Mustn't have been in a good headspace. Drown>shark or shark>drown

I don't know what that particular stretch of coastline is like but the tide would have been in and I'm assuming it was fairly rocky down there. Mustn't have been in a good headspace. Drown>shark or shark>drown

I'm going with swimming suicide, but we don't know any of the details regarding the neighbour the night before.

Lots of people have poor marital relationships and depression. 1 in 5 on anti-depressants in Australia, excluding anti-psychotic medication.

Its too easy to assume.

*Robyn Santens coroner inquest was concluded as swim suicide. They have nothing, no clothing, nothing. An open finding. At least they have an arm in this case.

Thought they reported the dog wasn't with her despite earlier reports.. also they think she went in the morning..
maybe she jumped off a cliff and ocean tides etc put her body in different location?

Thought they reported the dog wasn't with her despite earlier reports.. also they think she went in the morning..
maybe she jumped off a cliff and ocean tides etc put her body in different location?

I don't think there is any fences on the holiday house. Labrador gets hungry, goes to neighbours house he has been before?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Living in multi million dollar houses must have been too much. The address given was wrong. Turns out there is a fence, but she must have left the gate open.

Inside the mind of Elisa Curry: Letters reveal the missing Melbourne mother urged more support for drug addicts, opposed 'the free speech police' and backed gay marriage

Missing mother Elisa Curry has been a vocal supporter of drug addicts, a critic of the price of prescription medication and a defender of using the word 'NTTAWWTter'.

The 43-year-old, who disappeared from her $1 million Victorian holiday home last weekend, has shared her thoughts on social issues in regular letters to newspapers over the past three years.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-papers-drugs-NTTAWWTters.html#ixzz4xz0PHVVK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Inspector Seel said it was a possible that she had gone for a run on Sunday morning and become "disoriented" in bushland. The keen marathon runner, who usually wore her Fitbit when she went on a run, had left the device behind.

"We don't know what she was wearing, we don't know at the time what her state of mind was, so it's difficult to gather all of that together and know what happened," Inspector Seel said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back