Injury Elliot out for ....(well a couple of months you'd think)

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2016-02-24/elliott-sidelined-by-persistent-injury

Damn, there goes our leading goal kicker from last season

Collingwood will be without the exciting Jamie Elliott in the early stages of 2016 as the 23-year-old attempts to overcome a back injury.

It's going to be something he'll have to carry throughout the season and miss games whenever it gives him more trouble.

The sad reality is, don't expect Elliot to be anywhere near his best this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either way the club seems to do a terrible job of these chronic stress related injuries. Ramsay last year is a prime example, and Elliot is becoming to look like it aswell.

The club also has a horrible track record of players re-injuring their soft tissue injuries in their comebacks.

Nothing to see here though, it's simply bad luck :rolleyes:

How can the club make mistakes? That's unpossible :drunk:

Either way the club seems to do a terrible job of these chronic stress related injuries. Ramsay last year is a prime example, and Elliot is becoming to look like it aswell.
The human body has no flaws, except when they train at the Holden centre.
I think they obviously require your skills, nothing but the best for the pies

The club also has a horrible track record of players re-injuring their soft tissue injuries in their comebacks.

Nothing to see here though, it's simply bad luck :rolleyes:

How can the club make mistakes? That's unpossible :drunk:
I've stated before, and year after year the club seems to be negligent on the most basic managing protocols. It's hard to say when your on the outside but looking inside it's hard to see how it can't be the case. Your right, it's not bad luck, its much much more than that. Sooner we poach Saunders from North the better, no idea why this wasn't done years ago when Buttifent and our other doc left the door.

Careful!!!
I know, I better watch out before the masses slay me for saying something tainted against the club! I better quickly restore homeostasis.

I've stated before, and year after year the club seems to be negligent on the most basic managing protocols. It's hard to say when your on the outside but looking inside it's hard to see how it can't be the case. Your right, it's not bad luck, its much much more than that. Sooner we poach Saunders from North the better, no idea why this wasn't done years ago when Buttifent and our other doc left the door.

I know, I better watch out before the masses slay me for saying something tainted against the club! I better quickly restore homeostasis.

All jokes aside I think you might be safe because unlike myself you've made known what you do for a living so I'll back you 100%

The human body has no flaws, except when they train at the Holden centre.
I think they obviously require your skills, nothing but the best for the pies
It's definitely not my field of expertise, but I do work in a highly related field and seriously, as I said from the outside looking in, something is missing. You can't have the amount of re injuries, stress related injuries and set backs for this to be bad luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back