Analysis Elliot Yeo 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't have the gut running capacity is my take on that

You either have it or you don't ....he doesn't. Burst Peoria on the ball by all means but not as a full time mid ....nup

That's no criticism of him either it's just genetics and his base

Well he has to develop his game then, because he sure as hell is not the greatest defender nor a legitimate attacking threat.
And I like the guy, but at times he is a plodder and his teammates carry him.

We will see how good fyfe is without sandilands caressing balls down his throat

149792.jpg

Well he has to develop his game then, because he sure as hell is not the greatest defender nor a legitimate attacking threat.

This is just an observation .....he doesnt have a lot of footy smarts

Watch a defender like McGovern ....he knows when to go or sag off ...

Priddis knows where the ball will go .....he reads the game

Yeo doesn't read the game like a natural footballer at times ...super athlete and has got skills ....not a great reader of the play at times

I hope I'm wrong and I'm hope he bags 3 and has the ball 25 times this weekend. Have him in my SC and love watching him at his best, because it is seriously good. Just sometimes..... Argh

You surely are not serious !!
Gee I have seen every game this year live, they have shifted him around like a yo yo the first two games. Last week was the only time they gave him a chance to get in the groove .
Still only 22yo lets wait and see a little bit if he has footy smarts.

My mate messaged me yesterday and was like "guess who is standing in my kitchen, eating a sub", i was like who and he was like "elliot yeo" I did laugh a bit at that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought he was BOG tonight. What I thought was most impressive is he was good inside and outside - first time I've seen him as a true midfielder. Line breaking was awesome. Kick a couple more of those goals and almost a perfect game for him.

You may bow down.

429793_gp.jpg

So a massive game by yeo today. with pridda back next week, i think we play yeo on parker and try and minimise luke parkers influence on the game. Yeo could definitley lift from the sense of occasion and his new found confidence.

Must be pleased with his effort?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Quality game.
Would love to eat my words but his gotta string these games constantly against teams like Adelaide/Sydney etc

I really like him as a player.