Toast Elliot Yeo appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Yeo this season I'm not sure he'll ever be someone who racks up huge possession numbers on a regular basis like Fyfe - more a utility who rotates through a few different positions and offers explosive bursts with plenty of marks and goals. Still developing and will only get better.

This is his first season with serious midfield minutes - if we didn't have back line depth issues he'd be playing more time in the mids. Additionally he stil needs to build his tank up to being a full time mid. Nothing shown this season indicates he can't make the transition.

Loved his handball too Selwood's miss in the 3rd. Was a thing of beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would have been good if Yeo wasn't suspended , his form and confidence was heading into Elite territory . He was turning into a beast but has hit a speed bump thanks MRP Fukwits and now a further demotion helping out the defence and back to square one .

It would have been good if Yeo wasn't suspended , his form and confidence was heading into Elite territory . He was turning into a beast but has hit a speed bump thanks MRP Fukwits and now a further demotion helping out the defence and back to square one .

Yeah I also think he's not quite fit enough for fulltime midfield yet. Hopefully something he can focus on next preseason.

Agree ER, though he's warming back up to that form. Just needs to find it for finals!

Haven't been so excited for finals football since 2004!!! I loved seeing our guns in Judd Cousins Kerr step up from gun to god-mode during the finals series. Can't wait to see who will do it for us in this team! So many young up and coming guns!

Yeo getting too far down the page. Contested midfield marking - jizz. Bounces on the boundary ta king blokes on with speed - jizz. Short back and sides and black boots - jizz. Kicks oof on the left - whatever. My next kid will be named yeo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back