Prediction Elliot Yeo/Cole/LeGod Brownlow Watch

Will Yeo win the Brownyeo non-arrogantly?

• Yes

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • This poll is arrogant

Votes: 43 62.3%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah Bronwlow medal is boring and i barely watch it these days.

Im not a huge fan of blokes like Priddis/Mitchell and even Gaff winning it. For me its a medal for blokes that are out and out stars of the comp and can change the game instantly like a Judd/Fyfe/Danger.

Pretty uninspiring to see that the favourites are Mitchell/Cripps.

PintSzedSlasher

We Love It
Jul 10, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wigan Athletic

Im not a huge fan of blokes like Priddis/Mitchell and even Gaff winning it. For me its a medal for blokes that are out and out stars of the comp and can change the game instantly like a Judd/Fyfe/Danger.

Theres a place for both style and substance... just because a player isn't as flashy doesnt mean they aren't as effective.

Jun 19, 2018
frankston station
AFL Club
Carlton
The moment Yeo killed Martin's brownlow chances..

giphy.gif

Dat infamous Eagles' arrogance on display.
carlton supporter just going through teams thread but i love this so much especially the shove at the end, god i hate martin..

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC

This seasons contenders seem very mediocre in comaprison to recent years. Should rename it the accumulation award

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
How accurate has the predictor been in previous seasons? The guys doing that have stats handy while the umps don’t. Probably going to be a clear BOG in most games but the 2s and 1s might be where it’s shaken up a little from the predictor.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
How accurate has the predictor been in previous seasons? The guys doing that have stats handy while the umps don’t. Probably going to be a clear BOG in most games but the 2s and 1s might be where it’s shaken up a little from the predictor.
Exactly, if Cole gets a 2 in every game that'll be about 36 for the season, more than enough for the win

WCEswift

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Philly Eagles, Boston Red Sox
Only 10 players at our thing at burswood, mostly staff attending the dinner :moustache::drunk: so arrogant
Yeah Basil Zemp who is hosting or whatever said only 10 senior players, simpson said staff will enjoy the night haha

Back