Elliott Himmelberg 2 years (until 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

I might be crazy.šŸ˜
I like Fog to be in Lynch role. Lead up, create with that great foot skill. Do some bullocking in the mid area. Show his strength.
Of course being high point of front six gets youā€™re share of shots at goal and he can kick it probably 20 metres further.
McAdam has been playing further up field as has Murphy since Lynch has been out of the side. Murphy looks better in this role than the stay at home full forward.

Sloane is the one I would also like to use in this role.

We should be able to rotate different players through to make it harder for the opposition.

McAdam has been playing further up field as has Murphy since Lynch has been out of the side. Murphy looks better in this role than the stay at home full forward.

Sloane is the one I would also like to use in this role.

We should be able to rotate different players through to make it harder for the opposition.
Rotate; ok.
Murphy; no ******* way.
He will be gone in a couple.

The ESPN Footy Tips podcast (1 September) reckons in 2020, the Crows score 61% of time when we kick to Elliott Himmelberg.

Heā€™s #1 in the league. Not bad.
Given we arw the worst team for I50s, what does that really mean?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Given we arw the worst team for I50s, what does that really mean?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Probably a mixture of Elliot is making the most out of some limited supply, and he's not being targeted that often (relative to his competition).

ok we have been teased and i am a believer give him a new contract! good last month and a ripper tonight.

Canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this considering his start to the year, but from how people are saying he played tonight, heā€™s a 10 year player

Himmelberg just had his breakout game. That game when not only you cement a spot but even got the AFL world sitting up and taking notice.

Himmelberg should be our full forward. Another summer in the weights room and this kid will dominate. You put him in the square with Stengle and McAdam around... Wow. There will be some genuine excitement.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Himmelberg proving why some of the posters in this board have no ******* idea and write players off before they've even been given a proper shot.

What he does the rest of his career who knows but tonight has been building and he just showed there's AFL quality in there. Hopefully he keeps working hard and we see it consistently.

Himmelberg just had his breakout game. That game when not only you cement a spot but even got the AFL world sitting up and taking notice.

Himmelberg should be our full forward. Another summer in the weights room and this kid will dominate. You put him in the square with Stengle and McAdam around... Wow. There will be some genuine excitement.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Derm was loving him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup.

Still not sold.

4 years at the club and he still needs to work on his strength and fitness?.. really?.. whats he been doing all this time?

Played three great games in the last month and a half.. rest of his career at the crows has been bog average at both sanfl and AFL levels..

Also heā€™s forward who consistently cant kick even the simplest of goals. How many easy set shots has he missed now?

Look.. i just think the current hype over the guy after a couple of good games is just a bit over the top. In my opinion.

But ok, happy for him to get another year if people here think heā€™s worthy of it.. but no way do we lock him in for two or three.

And fu**in learn to kick for goal ffs.
A week is a long time in football.

Care to have a rethink on your post last Friday.. .

Thilthorpe just became not required tonight. Ruck and key forward post taken.

Hard leading strong marking forward who goals.. come on down Logan McDonald.

Darcy Fogarty isn't that player. He's a third tall similar to Jake Stringer who can go into the midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back