Toast Elliott Yeo and a thankyou from Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeo is now our most important player, marginally ahead of McGovern. Discuss.
Luke Norm Shuey has a legitimate claim as our most important player. Nice we have midfielders starting to put their hand up. Add to the mix Gaff and Redden, then we are legitimately in the window. And we are going to need it because Melbourne, GWS, Pies and Richmond all have midfields that bat deep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#Brownyeo2019

I've been scoping his odds and he's starting considerably shorter than previous years. As far as $41 and as little as mid $20s. As in previous years I see him as a good value cash out investment, but now that I'm sponsoring him he is destined to go all the way.

If I can get Frase a new contract I can do anything.

I've been scoping his odds and he's starting considerably shorter than previous years. As far as $41 and as little as mid $20s. As in previous years I see him as a good value cash out investment, but now that I'm sponsoring him he is destined to go all the way.

If I can get Frase a new contract I can do anything.
15 Votes this year, he has a much bigger profile now so think he will poll even better next year. Same can be said of his sponser ;)

Maybe but i think everyone watched the GF and saw what happens when you don't tah Norm Shuey.
Yes that’s a good point but seeing as though how effective the tag was against yeo I bet some teams would be willing to risk shuey getting off the chain to take yeo out for the game completely. Risky for sure but a strategy not without merit.

Maybe but i think everyone watched the GF and saw what happens when you don't tah Norm Shuey.
If we can get Sheed to play consistent footy, then it really doesn't matter who they tag. Redden, Gaff, Sheed and one of Shuey/Yeo would be more than enough for to dominate.

If we can get Sheed to play consistent footy, then it really doesn't matter who they tag. Redden, Gaff, Sheed and one of Shuey/Yeo would be more than enough for to dominate.
Gaff was getting tagged earlier on, in addition to Shuey, which completely destroys an oppositions team balance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back