Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

I shouldn't be surprised to see you post that. Would you like to elaborate?

I find them cult-like in their unqualified and unconditional praise and defence of crypto, no matter what happens. Probably similar to what you think about Dan fans?

Of course I’m only referring to the deluded types who think unregulated crypto will one day be the global currency or some such bullshit.

I find them cult-like in their unqualified and unconditional praise and defence of crypto, no matter what happens. Probably similar to what you think about Dan fans?

Of course I’m only referring to the deluded types who think unregulated crypto will one day be the global currency or some such bullshit.
Fair enough. I actually agree with you for once.

I find the whole pitch from crypto spruikers to their marks (sorry, investors) complete genius. Evil genius. It perfectly melds the current worldwide lack of trust in institutions (DYOR, of course) with the age old human fear of being the one to miss out.

Does anyone on the right actually care? It seems more like the left working themselves up over nothing than anything else.

Agree, but Elon is the best of that bunch. If billionaires owning media is a thing, who would be your billionaire of choice?
None of them, * em.

I thank Elon for helping put electric cars, solar batteries, reusable rockets, and satellite internet on the commercial map.

But he's got a lot of mental issues, reflected in his projection as Tony Stark, but he's really more of an Edison who came from emerald mining wealth, bought, not founded Tesla, and hires the real brains to work for him rather than being the frontrunner inventor he acts as.

Quoting Thatcher, mocking Bernie, trashing Chomsky, dismissing nanotech as pseudoscience, calling the cave diving guy a pedo, pretending a poll decided whether he'd sell stock or not, cringe meming, treating employees like s**t with low wages and blocking unionisation, his pseudointellectual covid take... there's more, but I'm not impressed.

I'd rate Gates and Buffet and Mark Cuban higher than him, and that's knowing that Gates is a bit dodgy.

If I had no choice but to have a billionaire control a newspaper or television or digital media monopoly, it'd be Gates. But like I said, I'd prefer none.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early playing of the victim card. I wonder what he’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He's anti union and anti class action for some reason.

Can't possibly imagine why.

Anyway he thinks the unions and class action lawyer's are all Dems so that makes them not nice people because reasons

None of them, duck em.

I thank Elon for helping put electric cars, solar batteries, reusable rockets, and satellite internet on the commercial map.

But he's got a lot of mental issues, reflected in his projection as Tony Stark, but he's really more of an Edison who came from emerald mining wealth, bought, not founded Tesla, and hires the real brains to work for him rather than being the frontrunner inventor he acts as.

Quoting Thatcher, mocking Bernie, trashing Chomsky, dismissing nanotech as pseudoscience, calling the cave diving guy a pedo, pretending a poll decided whether he'd sell stock or not, cringe meming, treating employees like s**t with low wages and blocking unionisation, his pseudointellectual covid take... there's more, but I'm not impressed.

I'd rate Gates and Buffet and Mark Cuban higher than him, and that's knowing that Gates is a bit dodgy.

If I had no choice but to have a billionaire control a newspaper or television or digital media monopoly, it'd be Gates. But like I said, I'd prefer none.
A controversy he's managed to not get tarred with pretty well is when he made a big hullabaloo about himself and his submarine when those kids were trapped in southeast Asia then repeatedly called one of the divers who saved the kids a pedo for mocking him for inserting himself into a situation and not managing to help at all.

He's anti union and anti class action for some reason.

Can't possibly imagine why.

Anyway he thinks the unions and class action lawyer's are all Dems so that makes them not nice people because reasons

"Unions and class actions are against the interests of the populace" is a very dystopian take to try and get people to agree with. On the level of "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back