Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

He's gone fro who cares about the money, this is about free speech to...hey section 4, clause 61, para 4 is why I wont can't buy.

Just like that, simp right wingers have been cucked by a right wing billionaire again.
Isn’t it the left, followers to employees that are in fits of tantrums and triggered!

Simp left wingers cucked by a leftist billionaire!

Isn’t this a good thing it’s being found out and hopefully scrapped

For advertisers, yes.

What does it matter otherwise? Unless they are active bots spreading misinformation, they aren't an issue. Lots will be people shilling goods and services- that's just spam and isn't an issue for people.

Early playing of the victim card. I wonder what he’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hahaha

Textbook, well called SDS.

lol at cloaking himself in MAGA republican to offset being a pedo/ sexual assaulter.

It really is the ultimate crybaby I’m being bullied card plus he knows those animals also get to actively disbelieve female SA victims. So they’ll throws themselves on the tracks for him
This.

Like, holy s**t - a more transparent play you'd have to go a long way to see :drunk:

Seems to have had the the exact intended effect on the FKs of the world though, so smart enough by him I guess.

Seems to have had the the exact intended effect on the FKs of the world though, so smart enough by him I guess.
Hey, I resemble that comment!

You just gotta admit m8, the trolls are what keeps the world entertaining. Now we got young Ginnivan spicing up the AFL... Elon tweeting insanity daily... it is the age of the character right now man. Quality bants.

Hey, I resemble that comment!

You just gotta admit m8, the trolls are what keeps the world entertaining. Now we got young Ginnivan spicing up the AFL... Elon tweeting insanity daily... it is the age of the character right now man. Quality bants.

Oh now it’s just trolling again. On the level of a Collingwood forward pocket.

Oh now it’s just trolling again. On the level of a Collingwood forward pocket.

I've expressed my concerns and scepticism regarding Musk but I do have a soft spot for a larrikin... don't we all?

I couldn't give a s**t about Elon. Don't believe me? Pretty sure my posting history will have less than five posts about him...

But watching conservatives suddenly fawn over a guy who called his kid X Æ A-Xii is a genuine thing of beauty!! Only the internet could provide that level of *ness.

Isn’t it the left, followers to employees that are in fits of tantrums and triggered!

Simp left wingers cucked by a leftist billionaire!
You lefties are all cucked.

So here I am telling you that you're cucked... On an alt account... On an anonymous forum where no one knows who I am anyway.... Because I'm not cucked at all...

Are the 4chan meme bros still rubbing one out to the world's #1 global elite billionaire or have they relegated him to the 'international bankers' pile already?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the 4chan meme bros still rubbing one out to the world's #1 global elite billionaire or have they relegated him to the 'international bankers' pile already?
never deserved next-coming status , never deserved pariah status , never deserved saviour status ... tis but pantomime ,
Musk is an avatar for DARPA/INCUTEL ... he fronts the new century brands for 'private' publically-listed firms
- unweave the trusts which have equity holdings on their share-register #Computershare©

Last edited:
never deserved next-coming status , never deserved pariah status , never deserved saviour status ... tis but pantomime ,
Musk is an avatar for DARPA/INCUTEL ... he fronts the new century brands for 'private' publically-listed firms
- unweave the trusts which have equity holdings on their share-register #Computershare©
Who really pulls the strings m8, any individuals or are you saying MIC and elite-VC broadly?

Who really pulls the strings m8, any individuals or are you saying MIC and elite-VC broadly?
It's an amorphous set (the "they/them/their"), the best metaphor is the Zeno's_paradox pattern the swarm of starlings make

but Kissinger and Eric Schmidt a'ways ahead of Obama and Schwab and chiefs of Trilateral/CouncilofForeignRelations/ChathamHouse , heads of Blackrock/Vanguard/Fidelity/Statestreet&BuffetMunger@Berkshire , Larry Pinker... I am wrong, trying to extract UCLA alumnus @Blackrock without conflating Google boffin,
Musk and Gates are mere statues who run their mouth cos they are Asperger's/autistics... not a contradiction re:statues, no Musk, someone takes his place, same with William Gates Jr, +Old Establishment aristocrats(pleonasm) in Germany and England , but this hierarchy liable to shift any minute

metaphor for this amorphous catchall-idiom, was the name of the (three dimensional) shape of the flock of starlings, now an analogy,
who is leading the flight of the starlings, when they bank left and fly starboard who leads now? All the starlings are leading and none-are leading... #zeno's_Paradox
cherf fix the damn coding bro
#Zeno's_paradox

I think it was Heather Heying and-or Brett Weinstein who adumbrate the metaphor=>( to analogy ) #zeno">#zeno's_paradox

heard Cannon-Brookes talk about his edible-insects investments in past 5 years, Atlassian pudenda is on the ladder, father was American and Asia Pacific chief of JohnPierpontMorgan <Japaneseemojieyesroll>

1653395402800.png

Last edited:
Honest question: do we really have a problem with Tesla utilising tax breaks in order to develop and produce EVs? In terms of return on investment for taxpayers, they have kept their side of the bargain by successfully developing cleaner EV and battery tech. They've also paid their government loan back early (contrast this with the other major auto makers who received handouts and pissed them up against a wall).

So many attacks over gov subsidies that you would expect from RWNJs but make no sense coming from the left. I know lithium batteries have their own environmental issues, but do we want to just keep running internal combustion engines forever and not move forward? How many more proxy wars for energy control do we want to see? How many more world leaders being bought and sold by the fossil fuel lobby?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back