The Law Elon Musk wins 'pedo guy' defamation case

Remove this Banner Ad

He is not a "technological expert". He's a businessman. Just because he hires expert doesn't make himself one. Divers had to take off their gear in some parts, there was no way that sub was doing to work at all. Unsworth basically told him to fu** off, and good that he did... because it was a PR stunt, nothing more.
To say it was a PR stunt is outrageous. Musk is one of the world's leading technological experts ,for one he was the chief engineer/designer of SpaceX rockets.

He's also the only person capable of mass producing the electric car and his technological expertise is needed for future advances in renewable energy eg the lithium battery, cybertruck ect
You mean that ugly thing that seems contrary to safety standards? Hm, indestructible glass, great idea! What happens if there's a fire in the car and people need to break out of it? The demonstration shows it's not even bullet-proof.

And last I checked... he doesn't have a monopoly on electric cars.

The sub was workable in some sections? That's funny.
You mean that ugly thing that seems contrary to safety standards? Hm, indestructible glass, great idea! What happens if there's a fire in the car and people need to break out of it? The demonstration shows it's not even bullet-proof.

And last I checked... he doesn't have a monopoly on electric cars.
Well it was 2km long, Musk didn't know it wouldn't fit through one corner when he was designing it on the spot.
Who else is making mass electric cars? No one.
The cybertruck has a exoskeleton design and call pull more weight than a ford ute.

Well it was 2km long, Musk didn't know it wouldn't fit through one corner when he was designing it on the spot.
The cybertruck has a exoskeleton design and call pull more weight than a ford ute.
If he doesn't ******* know, then he shouldn't be designing anything for that mission.

And? It's still not safe:

If he doesn't ******* know, then he shouldn't be designing anything for that mission.

And? It's still not safe:

It's a prototype, he's into space travel and sattelites so im sure he can make a car, so negative about the future technologies.

The electric car market is far bigger than Tesla. The Chinese make more EV for a start. You can admire his work and still admit he's a dick. Hero worship is lame.

A prototype that couldn't get the glass right? That's extremely concerning.

I'm not negative, he's not the messiah you think he is.
He's doing some good work and the world would be poorer without his innovations and investment in clean energy.

He's doing some good work and the world would be poorer without his innovations and investment in clean energy.
He hasn't innovated s**t. Concepts such as the hyperloop, launch and re-entry rockets, electric cars etc existed before he even arrived at the scene.

To say it was a PR stunt is outrageous. Musk is one of the world's leading technological experts ,for one he was the chief engineer/designer of SpaceX rockets.
Everyone and their dog knew that sub wouldn't work, so either it was or Musk is just very stupid. He's not a rocket scientist, nor does he have the qualifications for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He hasn't innovated s**t. Concepts such as the hyperloop, launch and re-entry rockets, electric cars etc existed before he even arrived at the scene.
Rubbish he's the chief technology office of Space X.

Last edited:
Well he could be all that, but it doesnt alter the fact he was a vindictive public bully

...and we can say anything we want about him, according to the court outcome

Well he could be all that, but it doesnt alter the fact he was a vindictive public bully
If some somebody told me to stick a submarine up my arse after offering free expertise and technology, I would be pissed off too.
No one seems to be praising the massive solar battery he built in SA.

To make a high profile billionaire douche such as Musk engage his brain before he opens mouth to defame innocent people who are putting their lives in danger helping others and not using it as a self promotion exercise, then fining him a substantial amount relative to his wealth would be necessary. A couple of million here or there wasn't going to cut it, that's just pocket change for any billionaire dickhead.

It's unfortunate that those responsible for deciding this case didn't make Musk pay. If I was in charge of the process I would have awarded the hero in question half a billion and make sure that Musk learnt his lesson and next time thought at least twice before slandering heroes who are twice the man he is.

He's also the only person capable of mass producing the electric car and his technological expertise is needed for future advances in renewable energy eg the lithium battery, cybertruck ect

How much profit have Tesla made?
They’ll be a trivia question in 20 years.

How their worth the same as Ford shows how ridiculous some investors are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much profit have Tesla made?
They’ll be a trivia question in 20 years.

How their worth the same as Ford shows how ridiculous some investors are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who cares, they're electric, no petrol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back