U19 Elsternwick park prices!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

elltime000

Draftee
Oct 1, 2008
Telstra Dome
AFL Club
St Kilda
what the hell is with that old gimp at elsty park charging 10 bucks to get in to a club XVIII prelim, u pay less to go and watch afl! he wouldn't even accept concession cards as concession id! then he gave us a lecture on how back in his day he had a to pay for everything what a joke!!

what the hell is with that old gimp at elsty park charging 10 bucks to get in to a club XVIII prelim, u pay less to go and watch afl! he wouldn't even accept concession cards as concession id! then he gave us a lecture on how back in his day he had a to pay for everything what a joke!!

Bit hard up? Leave the old bloke alone.

Its not his fault, the board have to pay for Foxtel in Headquarters

just jump the fence.. ive been to over 15 ammo finals and only paid once - the day i was caught jumping by the ammos president

And they gave you a red card on Big Footy for revealing this. Very stiff VafaFan :D

Excuse my ignorance, but when are the VAFA annual results finalised and published for all its members to see?

I remember paying to go see an Ammo final one year at Vic Park only to get inside the ground and see a ute back up to a side gate so the opposition supporters could easily jump it from the tray.

At least with a $6 hot dog and cheese you know the money is going to support a footy club and not pay for a football scholarship for who writes the most drivel in a school essay (by the way I am thinking of entering next year).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back