Pathetic game

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Gift

Club Legend
Aug 24, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Congrats Bevo on the trifecta of losing to Carlton, Gold Coast and Norf.

Just Dees and Swans to lose to for the bottom five.

Cadillac

Premium Gold
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
USC Trojans
All you can do is laugh.

Bevo outcoached by Brad Scott.

Higgins and Goldstein absolutely destroying us.

And losing to a footy club that will be relocated to tassy in 3 years time.

LukasTheGreat

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Manchester United
They moved the footy out of our forward with absolute ease today. We suck when we're hunted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

josh the gent

The Pieman
Sep 25, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
**** game.

**** umps.

**** jersey. Yes i know it is indigenous round but the designs are supposed to be in our colours. FFS, token sport sometimes

Mattdougie

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Inept coaching

Went in with the same plan as the suns and blues against another team that’s bigger than us.

Just rode the year out and replace the entire coaching staff except Bev and give him one more year.

Our depth is nowhere near what people in here think it is. Williams has been in the VFL because that’s where he belongs.

Not making the 8 so just enjoy the small wins

Hobdog

All Australian
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think we’re a team that can not afford to carry any passengers whatsoever, cannot afford to be even 1% off the pace and cannot afford a drop in pressure up the ground, or results like today are going to keep happening

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Doggstats

Club Legend
May 21, 2011
On the toilet.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
76ers, LA Angels
Our transition from defence was terrible.

Wood, Cordy, Trengove and Richards are just black holes on our d50 transitions. Whether it's by foot or by running they are negatives.

I'm not sure Dale has the toughness required for AFL. 0 tackles and so many soft efforts, just not good enough.

Last edited:

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2001
No longer Trumpland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
And to think I almost went today. Going would have been more of an effort for me than what we saw today on the field for most of the game. Very disappointing. And they sucked us in again at the start of the last quarter. Why do they do that to us? :'(

Cadillac

Premium Gold
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
USC Trojans
I know he’s young. But that was absolutely piss weak from English in the ruck today. It’s one thing getting beaten in the ruck. It’s another getting absolutely smashed around the ground and stoppages. Goldstein was unreal. English will be a better player for the experience and the game. It’s a process.

adammonerz

Debutant
May 31, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Should of belted them by 30 not the opposite, annoying yeah they were playing with emotion but we played with nothing, Bont, English and Lloyd tried to save our asses but couldn't Nauhgton needs another tall in or Gowers to help take pressure off him he gets the main defender now and looked better when English went down there to help him out. Pitiful

0utsider

Team Captain
Jul 19, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I know it’s not the reason we lost but why the **** is Daniel still taking kick ins? The ball moves of his boot at about 15km/h and I’ve never seen it go past the 50 line. Whoever has made that decision should be the first out the door.

Hobdog

All Australian
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
**** game.

**** umps.

**** jersey. Yes i know it is indigenous round but the designs are supposed to be in our colours. FFS, token sport sometimes
Think the ‘guernsey’ colours are the least of our problems. Honestly, if you can’t deal with the guernsey having some different colours on it for ONE game out of 22....Jesus wept

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom