Remove this Banner Ad

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
All you can do is laugh.

Bevo outcoached by Brad Scott.

Higgins and Goldstein absolutely destroying us.

And losing to a footy club that will be relocated to tassy in 3 years time.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Inept coaching

Went in with the same plan as the suns and blues against another team that’s bigger than us.

Just rode the year out and replace the entire coaching staff except Bev and give him one more year.

Our depth is nowhere near what people in here think it is. Williams has been in the VFL because that’s where he belongs.

Not making the 8 so just enjoy the small wins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hobdog

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think we’re a team that can not afford to carry any passengers whatsoever, cannot afford to be even 1% off the pace and cannot afford a drop in pressure up the ground, or results like today are going to keep happening

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Doggstats

Club Legend
May 21, 2011
On the toilet.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
76ers, LA Angels
Our transition from defence was terrible.

Wood, Cordy, Trengove and Richards are just black holes on our d50 transitions. Whether it's by foot or by running they are negatives.

I'm not sure Dale has the toughness required for AFL. 0 tackles and so many soft efforts, just not good enough.

Last edited:
And to think I almost went today. Going would have been more of an effort for me than what we saw today on the field for most of the game. Very disappointing. And they sucked us in again at the start of the last quarter. Why do they do that to us? :'(

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I know he’s young. But that was absolutely piss weak from English in the ruck today. It’s one thing getting beaten in the ruck. It’s another getting absolutely smashed around the ground and stoppages. Goldstein was unreal. English will be a better player for the experience and the game. It’s a process.

adammonerz

Senior List
May 31, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Should of belted them by 30 not the opposite, annoying yeah they were playing with emotion but we played with nothing, Bont, English and Lloyd tried to save our asses but couldn't Nauhgton needs another tall in or Gowers to help take pressure off him he gets the main defender now and looked better when English went down there to help him out. Pitiful

Hobdog

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
**** game.

**** umps.

**** jersey. Yes i know it is indigenous round but the designs are supposed to be in our colours. FFS, token sport sometimes

Think the ‘guernsey’ colours are the least of our problems. Honestly, if you can’t deal with the guernsey having some different colours on it for ONE game out of 22....Jesus wept

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back