Emergency List

Remove this Banner Ad

when I took over Harbour City (Sydney Broncos back then) in 2011 it was crap, finished 4th last year. Need to be patient as well.
I wouldn't say it was crap...

;)

Oh forgot to mention, I'd be more than happy for Roylion to take over as Albury coach. Would be a bit of a challenge at first but with experience in the game it certainly makes it easier. Having pick 1 also is quite handy!

2007.........6th
2008.........8th
2009.........9th
2010........11th
2011........16th

:cool:.
Thankfully, I wasn't the coach in '11!

When I took them in '04, they were equally as dreadful. I took a quick fix approach, which explains the decline thereafter

Guys im sorry to do this, I love the league but this cincides with my footy training and I need to train I'm leaving Bigfooty.

Sorry mate. Probably could not do this game justice if I took on a team. If I took on a team I would be fully in and not half hearted. I play Supercoach and also run a keeper league at another site and another singular season draft league. Neither of them are using dreamteam stats so if I tried to play this too it would mean doing some research on dreamteam stats and in past two seasons when I tried to play Supercoach and Dreamteam I simply found I never found the time to really look at DT stats enough as I'd hope so most of my knowledge of players is SC related. It is better you guys find someone that is fully into Dreamteam, knows the stats but never played a keeper league before and do not know what they are missing out on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually it's pretty close to being ok, given how many uncontested players he's let go. Have you done the numbers?
I added up the contracted player list last week and came up with 9800k without active bids or draft picks, so if he has dealt players away, it may be close-ish

Actually it's pretty close to being ok, given how many uncontested players he's let go. Have you done the numbers?

But for every player he lets go he needs to draft someone? He needs a list of 40. I haven't looked at it properly though

I added up the contracted player list last week and came up with 9800k without active bids or draft picks, so if he has dealt players away, it may be close-ish

How many players? And does that include McVeigh at 450k who he won last night

The list is fine I think. Has 14 uncontracted players, including their salaries from last season Pakenham are roughly half a mil over the cap. Take those salaries out and replace them with draft picks and he will be well under I would think.

New coach can also use the amnesty clause.

Guys im sorry to do this, I love the league but this cincides with my footy training and I need to train I'm leaving Bigfooty.
That must be some serious training? You don't need to login every day to play AFLTM.

Sorry mate. Probably could not do this game justice if I took on a team. If I took on a team I would be fully in and not half hearted. I play Supercoach and also run a keeper league at another site and another singular season draft league. Neither of them are using dreamteam stats so if I tried to play this too it would mean doing some research on dreamteam stats and in past two seasons when I tried to play Supercoach and Dreamteam I simply found I never found the time to really look at DT stats enough as I'd hope so most of my knowledge of players is SC related. It is better you guys find someone that is fully into Dreamteam, knows the stats but never played a keeper league before and do not know what they are missing out on.
Damn, you sound like you would be a real asset to the league.

propose a freeze on Pakenham until list lodgement as plenty of trades were done before he shot through. Unless a new coach is found beforehand

footy training, hmmm, not even AFL rookies have started training yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back