Autopsy Emergency Services Practice Match, 2020: Hawthorn v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Get ready for a fun-filled Friday night of football as we help raise funds for the Gippsland Emergency Services Relief Fund. The event will be an opportunity to thank the local emergency services workers, while also supporting the local Gippsland area.

What’s happening;

2:00pm: Next Generation Academy Practice match
4:30pm: Hawthorn v St Kilda practice match

3:30pm - 8.00pm: BankVic Emergency Services Fan Zone including:
- Emergency Services vehicles
- Food trucks run by local traders
- Kids' activities
- Giveaways

7:50pm: AFL State of Origin match

Big screens will be located on the live site to watch the AFL State of Origin Match. Feel free to bring along picnic rugs or small chairs and settle in for a good night.

For those not in attendance, follow the action LIVE on local Gippsland radio station TRFM - https://www.facebook.com/gippslandlive/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won’t make this one but wish I could! Really keen to see Jones in action and how Ratts will play him.

I think our backline lacked organisation early last week so hoping Geary and Roberton have it purring this week.

Adding Hanners into the Stronger looking midfield is pretty exciting too!!

Call me a cynic , but its a bit strange to have it in Morwell.

Whilst they've had fires around there in previous years , they are a long way from where the fires were this year, but i guess more than an hour in a bus would be too much for AFL players ( except Essendon, who would plan to fly, then cancel.
I think a lot of locals there think people from the city are pretty stupid with their attitude that everywhere outside the Melbourne suburbs is "the bush".
( especially politicians ) and is essentially the same place.

I visited Walhalla not long ago, and they were really feeling the slump , due to lack of visitors because there were bush fires somewhere else.

So while they may not be directly fire affected I'm sure they would appreciated it if Plugger stopped in to sample the local dim sims.

Anyone from down that way know what the deck is like??

We've got the 'Pies down there again next weekend, not sure 2 games on a rock hard country ground is ideal prep??

I was in the Latrobe Valley last Friday, the whole place is emerald green. If they don't have perfect turf they aren't trying. It's the greenest I have ever seen for this time of year.

Not sure why I made a thread in hindsight!

Hawthorn will not be streaming it either, and there's no broadcast or radio broadcast of the game.

Our updates will come from anyone on here that goes to the game, or through social media.

Cheers!

Not sure why I made a thread in hindsight!

Hawthorn will not be streaming it either, and there's no broadcast or radio broadcast of the game.

Our updates will come from anyone on here that goes to the game, or through social media.

Cheers!
Local Gippsland radio station TRFM have said they will cover it. Not sure any journos will make trip for twitter updates with the all star game the same night.

Pregame from 4pm on TRFM. Game at 4:30pm.
SourceL https://www.facebook.com/gippslandlive/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back