Emma Husar takes personal leave - so that she can pick up her own dogs s**t?

Remove this Banner Ad

Being in Thailand
You might have forgotten the term beware a women scorned
Repeat she's the only one to be slandered
A woman scorned? Emma was in love and rejected and now she is looking for revenge?

What is an example of her being slandered?

DkTDoUnUwAErEM0.jpg

We get it... You don't like the LNP... But let's not pretend that hypocrisy doesn't exist everywhere. Are you posting this stuff to try and show that the ALP are somehow better? If you are it ain't working
I like to show the hypocrites like you, the vast majority of us are awake to what you are doing

You*, on the other hand, get really pissed off that we are awake to what you are doing

*RWNJ

I like to show the hypocrites like you, the vast majority of us are awake to what you are doing

You*, on the other hand, get really pissed off that we are awake to what you are doing

*RWNJ

I am indeed honoured... I have joined a very exclusive club today it would seem. How many people who have voted ALP would also be called a RWNJ?

I'm not pissed off at what you actually posted, it is inconceivable that Malcom wouldn't have known what was going on in Joyce's office and private life and he is a moron for trying to imply he didn't (it could quite easily be brushed off by saying it was a private matter and it wasn't his place to comment). It's the fact that it seems to me that you post these tidbits in some asinine attempt to prove that one side has more integrity in this department than the other. If the leader of the opposition didn't know that there were issues with one of his ministers and their staff before it appeared in the media then that's a pretty poor reflection on the entire party. This is the kind of thing a leader needs to know about so that they can try and actually manage the situation rather than have to deal with the clusterf*** that was the last week and a half for the ALP. Similarly by trying to absolve himself of all knowledge and responsibility Turnbull looked inept and like a liar in relation to Joyce.

As I have said before and will state again, there is a strong stench of hypocrisy on both sides of politics in relation to a number of different things. It is a sad reality of the 24 hour news cycle, 15 second sound bite, one term plan world of politics that we live in. Let's not pretend for a second that either side can claim any kind of superiority in this regard. Don't forget that Bill Shorten claimed he had no knowledge of the texts sent by "Medicare" before the last election...

Emma Husar is now claiming it was '**** shaming' that forced her to quit.
Forget about the staff bullying allegations and her mistreatment of staff...
She has latched on to the most ludicrous claim of the lot and once again is making herself out to be the victim

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...ced-her-to-quit-politics-20180828-p5008d.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-28/****-shaming-forced-me-out-of-politics-emma-husar/10152266

She has latched on to the most ludicrous claim of the lot and once again is making herself out to be the victim

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...ced-her-to-quit-politics-20180828-p5008d.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-28/****-shaming-forced-me-out-of-politics-emma-husar/10152266
I think she is legitimately taking the piss.

That an independent investigator found to be mostly bullshit and by one man after he was fired for being incompetent...

Stay classy as always Charles.

Because it was an internal issue? What is your point? He's still an independent investigator......

o_O:drunk:
LOL that's about as independent as when police investigate the complaints made about members. At least it is evident though that you support politicians rorting taxpayer spending.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL that's about as independent as when police investigate the complaints made about members. At least it is evident though that you support politicians rorting taxpayer spending.
So basically because it's a Labor politician you're disagreeing.

Rorting tax payer spending? Wut?

That an independent investigator found to be mostly bullshit and by one man after he was fired for being incompetent...

Stay classy as always Charles.

Yeah, appointed by the Labor party
You understand the purpose of internal 'independent' investigations is to find no fault?

There were 40 allegations against Husar. 20 of those came from one employee. 20 more came from a variety of other employees.

Now we see Husar picking out one allegation and not answering the other allegation. The one allegation she is responding to she then attempts to twist the narrative to make herself a victim. It's classic spin

Because it was an internal issue? What is your point? He's still an independent investigator......

o_O:drunk:
Classic Bradesmaen...
You see the word 'independent' and assume that's a guarantee of impartiality
What a fantastical world you live in

Classic Bradesmaen...
You see the word 'independent' and assume that's a guarantee of impartiality
What a fantastical world you live in
Ah yes, because the entire world is a conspiracy.

Agents Mulder and Scully are on their way to you to discuss your concerns.

Ah yes, because the entire world is a conspiracy.

Agents Mulder and Scully are on their way to you to discuss your concerns.
Conspiracy?

It's common sense to understand an internal political party investigation is not going to make public findings adverse to the reputation of the party.

So basically because it's a Labor politician you're disagreeing.

Rorting tax payer spending? Wut?
HMM her use of comcar for certain reasons or the Bruno Mars Concert would say otherwise.

Also no I am not disagreeing because she is a Labor politician. I have the same issue with Bishop's choppergate debacle, Bishop's AFL attendances and don't even get me going on Hanson-Young's movements.

It is way too coincidental that a politician can schedule meetings on the same day as the concert so they can take it on the taxpayers. Don't think it passes the pubtest.

HMM her use of comcar for certain reasons or the Bruno Mars Concert would say otherwise.

Also no I am not disagreeing because she is a Labor politician. I have the same issue with Bishop's choppergate debacle, Bishop's AFL attendances and don't even get me going on Hanson-Young's movements.

It is way too coincidental that a politician can schedule meetings on the same day as the concert so they can take it on the taxpayers. Don't think it passes the pubtest.
This is unrelated to the subject. Congrats for trying to divert attention away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back