Emma Husar takes personal leave - so that she can pick up her own dogs s**t?

Remove this Banner Ad

Try centrelink that's bullying
Try reagans work for the dole (not even original from big Johnny) that's bullying
Try bugging a smaller nation and raping it. Bullying
Try standing on a truck yelling ditch the witch ,in a time of war ( treason, sedition)
Not bullying to you

Want another 500 examples of coal ALITION bullying and chauvinistic behaviour
Knuckle draggers the lot of em

Wake up bah bah
The LNP is a disgusting political party that I'd love to see demolished. This of course has nothing to do with Husar who sounds like a horrible person.

Yep, I read it the first time. You're not really engaging about the topic of the thread, just your usual, 'but they did it too'. Posters from both sides do it in here, it's no different to what you read in the online comment sections of newspapers.

I'm sure these threads and those online comment sections are just full of party hacks. It's rubbish. 200 comments, 10 of which are worthy of reading then 190 of partisan rubbish.
So now you have become a moderator and critiquing my post, have you checked out my other posts? Well done to you.

Did you also make similar comments in the David Leyonhjelm thread where it was all about SHY (or other threads) or do you just reserve your assessment to my post?

Try centrelink that's bullying
Try reagans work for the dole (not even original from big Johnny) that's bullying
Try bugging a smaller nation and raping it. Bullying
Try standing on a truck yelling ditch the witch ,in a time of war ( treason, sedition)
Not bullying to you

Want another 500 examples of coal ALITION bullying and chauvinistic behaviour
Knuckle draggers the lot of em

Wake up bah bah
How is centrelink bullying?

Where is the comparison of bullying staff for Turnbull?

Just compare like for like.. it isn't difficult old boy

Maybe unlike you
Maggie doesn't get sucked in by witch hunts, put out by people and organisations with vested interests

Bah bah little sheep

Don't miss sky news pal
You speak for Maggie now? Is this an official role you have?

You think it is a witch hunt against Husar? All the differing staff accusations are lies and made up?

So now you have become a moderator and critiquing my post, have you checked out my other posts? Well done to you.

Did you also make similar comments in the David Leyonhjelm thread where it was all about SHY (or other threads) or do you just reserve your assessment to my post?
Your desperate defence of Emma suggests tacit approval for her behaviour. I'll hold off and hope that's not the case

Your desperate defence of Emma suggests tacit approval for her behaviour. I'll hold off and hope that's not the case
I would have been so disappointed after you liking a reply to my previous post to me that you didn't add your two cents.
You really are an objective poster. NOT!

I would have been so disappointed after you liking a reply to my previous post to me that you didn't add your two cents.
You really are an objective poster. NOT!
Every single one of your posts in this thread is an attempt at attacking others for their lack of impartiality. The irony here is that you've been the least impartial in this thread and relying on a defence of whataboutism for Emma.

Do you have a problem with Emma's alleged behaviour or not? No one here can discern that because you're obsessed with the ******* Barnaby.

You think it is a witch hunt against Husar? All the differing staff accusations are lies and made up?
Hang on, you better tell me what you think of Iranian civil liberties before you can post any further. Why haven't I seen you posting in the thread about transgender people?! :drunk:

Another by-election coming up? Seems that too much smoke is surrounding her, has to be some fire.
I don't have anytime for employers that bully their staff or politicians that abuse their tax payer funded privelidges.
Do you have a problem with Emma's alleged behaviour or not?
I absolutely do and have posted that there are number of allegations, that it is hard to believe that there isn't any truth in them.
I have also stated that I find bullying abhorrent.

Has done the right thing by resigning as is doing damage to her party and politics in general.

Sorry if I also add that I am a bit over politicians on both sides finger pointing or trying to make political points instead of trying to clean up politics in general.
You could have saved me replying if you had read the quotes I pasted and taken the added comments in context.

I absolutely do and have posted that there are number of allegations, that it is hard to believe that there isn't any truth in them.
I have also stated that I find bullying abhorrent.

Has done the right thing by resigning as is doing damage to her party and politics in general.

Sorry if I also add that I am a bit over politicians on both sides finger pointing or trying to make political points instead of trying to clean up politics in general.
You could have saved me replying if you had read the quotes I pasted and taken the added comments in context.

Do what i'm doing Maggs and holding off commenting further until the DPP's findings into muckliar trash misusing the afp/roc/tipping off media scandal is sorted.

Only fair......

Do what i'm doing Maggs and holding off commenting further until the DPP's findings into muckliar trash misusing the afp/roc/tipping off media scandal is sorted.
Only fair......
I find it strange that some posters need to make it personal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The LNP is a disgusting political party that I'd love to see demolished. This of course has nothing to do with Husar who sounds like a horrible person.

What amazes me is that labour is the party of the paye tax payers

Seem to attract a lot of bottom feeders as staffers
Would be's if could be's

Pretty sad state of affairs
Whinging about washing dishes and the like

Point out no ones perfect

I find it strange that some posters need to make it personal.

I thought that was a no-no

After all i had a post deleted because i told someone to " Jog on " once..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Every single one of your posts in this thread is an attempt at attacking others for their lack of impartiality. The irony here is that you've been the least impartial in this thread and relying on a defence of whataboutism for Emma.

Do you have a problem with Emma's alleged behaviour or not? No one here can discern that because you're obsessed with the ******* Barnaby.

Reasonably sure the key word is alleged

Guilty or not
Finding it funny how MSM follow buzz feed on this ( cause it suits)

Prime example of the damage a few can cause if given too much power

RUPERT
Gina
Ect ect

I don't even use those papers in my birdcage

Just in case they get manipulated and mislead too

Surely you know that they gild the Lilly

Oh and maggie doing well doesnt need my help

All of the Leyonhjelm thread when I was posting in it was about the Leyonhjelm v SHY stoush. That was all I commented on.

I've hooked into a number of other posters in other threads, don't feel special about it.

I honestly don't know why she has said that she's not contesting her seat again unless it's either taken too much of a personal toll on her or the bullying allegations are true.

For a country that apparently, only apparently, runs on the premise of innocent until proven guilty, I haven't seen where anything has been tested or proven against her. For her to step aside, whether pushed of her own doing is rubbish to me. If you've done nothing wrong in that regard then tell them to get stuffed. If it's true then she's done the right thing and avoided a costly enquiry. If it's not true but she's gone because, 'it looks bad for the party' then I'd tell them to * off.

As for the money and staffer side of things, if she's a good politician and looks after her constituents and they're happy with her, then I have no drama with her using staff, paid for by me to help her with her day to day life. She's a single mum of 3, if a little bit of domestic help enables her to do her job better then I'm all for it.

No chance of that, the Trumble pack are first grade ******* hypocrites.

5QuynkH.jpg

Good that she's gone, but God it was looking messy for a while there.

I don't think Labor in any way expected to pick up that seat at the last election, and so ran a candidate that really had no business being a parliamentarian.

Labor is meant to be a party that stands up for the rights of working people. I feel for the 20-odd people who probably subscribe to that philosophy who had to work for someone who, in practice, did not, and who made their lives hell in the process.
Two points, firstly it was the nsw right at their finest who didn't what Emma, secondly when the hell have the alp ever cared about working people? They only care about themselves, if you doubt this refer to point one.

No chance of that, the Trumble pack are first grade ******* hypocrites.

5QuynkH.jpg
The issue is that what Emma is alleged of doing is abhorrent. Can you imagine abusing someone to the point that they seek mental healthcare?

Who the * cares what the LNP do? As left-wingers, we are above their trash yet Emma appears to be stuck in the muck with them.

Surely you expect better from the party that I (and possibly you) vote for at every election.

To expand on this, as a person who does suffer depression and anxiety quite heavily, what Emma allegedly did is disgusting. If, as I expect to be proven true, she did abuse these people in the manner she did, I hope she gets sued badly. There is no excuse for treating anyone in the manner she allegedly has. Who the * does she think she is to speak down to her staffers like that?

The issue is that what Emma is alleged of doing is abhorrent. Can you imagine abusing someone to the point that they seek mental healthcare?

Who the **** cares what the LNP do? As left-wingers, we are above their trash yet Emma appears to be stuck in the muck with them.

Surely you expect better from the party that I (and possibly you) vote for at every election.
I'm not fussed whether the Husar investigation is made public or not. Whatever the facts are - and neither of us know - it has cost her her career. The point is the crass hypocrisy.

All of the Leyonhjelm thread when I was posting in it was about the Leyonhjelm v SHY stoush. That was all I commented on.

I've hooked into a number of other posters in other threads, don't feel special about it.

I honestly don't know why she has said that she's not contesting her seat again unless it's either taken too much of a personal toll on her or the bullying allegations are true.

For a country that apparently, only apparently, runs on the premise of innocent until proven guilty, I haven't seen where anything has been tested or proven against her. For her to step aside, whether pushed of her own doing is rubbish to me. If you've done nothing wrong in that regard then tell them to get stuffed. If it's true then she's done the right thing and avoided a costly enquiry. If it's not true but she's gone because, 'it looks bad for the party' then I'd tell them to **** off.

As for the money and staffer side of things, if she's a good politician and looks after her constituents and they're happy with her, then I have no drama with her using staff, paid for by me to help her with her day to day life. She's a single mum of 3, if a little bit of domestic help enables her to do her job better then I'm all for it.
I wasn't referring to you re the Leyonhjelm thread, was just an observation.
You mean what you've been doing since your very first post?
Keep going, you are just confirming what I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back